Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Old 07-13-2024, 04:21 PM  
ATACMS 1 S-500 0

RIP Dr Ruth Westheimer

Quote:
Ruth Westheimer, sex therapist known as ‘Dr. Ruth,’ dead at 96
https://www.cnn.com/2024/07/13/us/ru...ath/index.html
El Lobo Gordo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.El Lobo Gordo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.El Lobo Gordo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.El Lobo Gordo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.El Lobo Gordo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.El Lobo Gordo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.El Lobo Gordo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.El Lobo Gordo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.El Lobo Gordo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.El Lobo Gordo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.El Lobo Gordo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 07-13-2024, 04:23 PM   #2
Be Kind To Your Pets

gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-13-2024, 04:29 PM   #3
Starter

I honestly never heard of her but rest in peace
ChiefsFan88 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ChiefsFan88 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ChiefsFan88 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ChiefsFan88 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ChiefsFan88 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ChiefsFan88 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ChiefsFan88 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ChiefsFan88 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ChiefsFan88 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ChiefsFan88 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 07-13-2024, 04:55 PM   #4
Stay down bitch!

That’s at least six decades of giving good hummers.
PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 07-13-2024, 05:44 PM   #5
Elway be drinkin' again

I sat next to her in the 90's at a restaurant in LA. So there's that. I guess. Oh, she also smiled at the wife and I when we were seated. So there's that as well.
Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old Yesterday, 06:14 AM   #6
Feeling Victorian

Damn, I'm sorry to hear she passed on. RIP Dr. Ruth. Wonder who's going to be #3 this weekend. Not that I believe in that, but it does tend to happen quite a bit.
alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 06:31 AM   #7
In Search of a Life

Her show was entertaining before the internet... Quite controversial at the time. RIP
IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 06:55 AM   #8
You're CARICATURES, ALL of you

Honestly, I thought she was already dead. RIP.
KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 10:13 AM   #9
Politically Incorrect

Listening to a 4' 7" tall, old German grandmother with a heavy accent teaching you all about sex was entertaining to say the least.

She had a great sense of humor too.
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 10:19 AM   #10
Wheeeeee!!!

Westheimer was born in Germany to a Jewish family. As the Nazis came to power, her parents sent the 10-year-old girl to a school in Switzerland for safety while they remained behind because of her elderly grandmother. Both were killed in concentration camps. After World War II, she emigrated to British-controlled Mandatory Palestine. At 4 feet 7 inches tall and 17 years of age, she joined the Haganah (the IDF), and was trained as a sniper. On her 20th birthday, she was wounded in action by an exploding shell during mortar fire on Jerusalem during the 1947–1949 Israeli War of Independence, and almost lost both feet.
4th and Long threw an interception on a screen pass.4th and Long threw an interception on a screen pass.4th and Long threw an interception on a screen pass.4th and Long threw an interception on a screen pass.4th and Long threw an interception on a screen pass.4th and Long threw an interception on a screen pass.4th and Long threw an interception on a screen pass.4th and Long threw an interception on a screen pass.4th and Long threw an interception on a screen pass.4th and Long threw an interception on a screen pass.4th and Long threw an interception on a screen pass.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 01:36 PM   #11
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4th and Long View Post
Westheimer was born in Germany to a Jewish family. As the Nazis came to power, her parents sent the 10-year-old girl to a school in Switzerland for safety while they remained behind because of her elderly grandmother. Both were killed in concentration camps. After World War II, she emigrated to British-controlled Mandatory Palestine. At 4 feet 7 inches tall and 17 years of age, she joined the Haganah (the IDF), and was trained as a sniper. On her 20th birthday, she was wounded in action by an exploding shell during mortar fire on Jerusalem during the 1947–1949 Israeli War of Independence, and almost lost both feet.
That is one badass woman.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 04:10 PM   #12
Veteran

At 4'7", did she have a flat head and no teeth? The perfect woman...
Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old Yesterday, 04:22 PM   #13
I'll **** anything that moves!

She was AWESOME. Couldn’t have had a better guest on any talk show. Great sense of humor, super intelligent by all accounts a terrific person who found an amazing niche discussing sexuality, relationships, etc…. She’s the personification of the “American dream”, especially considering where she came from. What a life. RIP Dr. Ruth! You were one of a kind!
GabyKeepsMeWarm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GabyKeepsMeWarm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GabyKeepsMeWarm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GabyKeepsMeWarm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GabyKeepsMeWarm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GabyKeepsMeWarm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GabyKeepsMeWarm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GabyKeepsMeWarm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GabyKeepsMeWarm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GabyKeepsMeWarm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GabyKeepsMeWarm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old Today, 08:14 AM   #14
We've lost Luka

She was always a great guest on Letterman.
RIP sex talkin' lady.
redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 08:53 AM   #15
Spiraling down the Drain

Never heard of her.
BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.