Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Old 04-10-2024, 04:02 PM  
Kind of a mod

Rashee Rice [arrested and now out on bail]

The other thread is a dumpster fire. I'm sure this will become one as well, but might as well start with a clean slate. I'll at least try to keep the OP updated with any notable news. Feel free to PM me if I miss anything good.

Arrest warrant and potential charges:
Spoiler!

Analysis from a defense attorney:
Spoiler!

Turned himself in and now out on bail:
Spoiler!

Random minutiae:
Spoiler!

Last edited by DaFace; 04-16-2024 at 09:11 AM..
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-09-2024, 09:10 AM   #1216
Diablo Negro

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
There was video evidence of Rice’s accident. That always makes it worse in the public eye.
it looked like a slow motion spin out. Nobody GAF.
Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2024, 09:31 AM   #1217
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcellus View Post
it looked like a slow motion spin out. Nobody GAF.
Yea, typical Virus argument.

He's acting like it's Ray Rice or Kareem Hunt. It was a ****ing car wreck.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-09-2024, 09:40 AM   #1218
In Search of a Life

They'll wait out the investigation.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-09-2024, 09:41 AM   #1219
In Search of a Life

I doubt Worthy will get as much run early if Rice is out anyway, with missing most of the offseason stuff thus far he's gonna be a bit behind.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-09-2024, 09:58 AM   #1220
Diablo Negro

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
They'll wait out the investigation.
Sutton took a plea deal and that's when the NFL set his punishment. I think the same happens to Rice. When he reaches that deal is the question.
Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-09-2024, 09:59 AM   #1221
In Search of a Life

The NFL isn't setting up any punishment until the case is settled one way or another.
Old 07-09-2024, 10:03 AM   #1222
In Search of a Life

Quote:
I doubt Worthy will get as much run early if Rice is out anyway, with missing most of the offseason stuff thus far he's gonna be a bit behind.
Guy is more NFL ready than any rookie WR we've ever had under Reid, and he was still there getting the mental reps. It's more about learning the offense than anything.

I bet he plays more week 1 than you think.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-09-2024, 10:12 AM   #1223
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcellus View Post
Sutton took a plea deal and that's when the NFL set his punishment. I think the same happens to Rice. When he reaches that deal is the question.
March of '25 feels like a long time to delay of traffic accident. Chunt might need to make a donation to a charity in the jurisdiction.
ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 07-09-2024, 10:15 AM   #1224
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
The NFL isn't setting up any punishment until the case is settled one way or another.
Why not?

The facts aren't really in dispute and the legal process shouldn't ultimately determine the outcome.

If I'm Rice (and Hunt) I'm approaching the NFL about trying to get some finality here.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2024, 10:22 AM   #1225

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Why not?

The facts aren't really in dispute and the legal process shouldn't ultimately determine the outcome.

If I'm Rice (and Hunt) I'm approaching the NFL about trying to get some finality here.
Didn't the Cameron Sutton thing happen in April?
wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-09-2024, 12:06 PM   #1226
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Guy is more NFL ready than any rookie WR we've ever had under Reid, and he was still there getting the mental reps. It's more about learning the offense than anything.

I bet he plays more week 1 than you think.
Would go against pretty much everything Andy has done in the past with these types of things, but we can hope.
Old 07-09-2024, 12:07 PM   #1227
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Why not?

I'd imagine they could approach them about that (probably have) but why would the league have any incentive to do it before any finality?
Old 07-09-2024, 12:45 PM   #1228
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Would go against pretty much everything Andy has done in the past with these types of things, but we can hope.
As a Chief? Maybe, but I would argue Rice played an immediate role week 1 just last year.

As an Eagles? No.

And Worthy is much closer to DJax and Maclin as a prospect than Tyreek and Hardman.
Old 07-09-2024, 01:00 PM   #1229
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
As a Chief? Maybe, but I would argue Rice played an immediate role week 1 just last year.

As an Eagles? No.

And Worthy is much closer to DJax and Maclin as a prospect than Tyreek and Hardman.
Matt Verderame talked about this on his pod the other day. He said he spoke with a Chiefs source and they told him that basically they knew they had. I ****ing choice but to put Rice in early and get him the ball bc of how bad the WR’s were last year.
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-09-2024, 01:08 PM   #1230
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
Matt Verderame talked about this on his pod the other day. He said he spoke with a Chiefs source and they told him that basically they knew they had. I ****ing choice but to put Rice in early and get him the ball bc of how bad the WR’s were last year.
You can put Rice in that same category (hence "maybe") as Hardman and Tyreek and the point still stands.