Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Old 03-11-2018, 02:01 PM   #2
pie is never free

By the way, the Marcos pizza I had was quite solid... not the best I've ever had, but I definitely did not feel gypped

Their wings on the other hand suck ASS, they're the same gristly pieces of shit that Dominoes and Papa Johns use
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-11-2018, 04:45 PM   #3
left blank intentionally

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
By the way, the Marcos pizza I had was quite solid... not the best I've ever had, but I definitely did not feel gypped

Their wings on the other hand suck ASS, they're the same gristly pieces of shit that Dominoes and Papa Johns use
Range free/cage free/antibiotic free/steroid free/organic wings are the only way in 2018 to guarantee a good wing...and for that ya gotta make your own.
rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-11-2018, 04:48 PM   #4
left blank intentionally

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimBone View Post
If review brah says it, I believes it.
Really?

I love the sauce on Hungry Howie's pizza, because I remember tasting it.

Review Brah don't know shit.
rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-01-2017, 03:20 PM   #5
MVP

Minsky's was good pizza, I met the founder as they were opening their second location. We realized we knew each other from Omaha.. He's done well with Minskys. I was hoping "dish" in Liberty was going to take off. Anyone had their frozen?

cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 12-01-2017, 04:11 PM   #6
You Sweetie!

disappointing thread - thanks for nothing.
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-01-2017, 04:15 PM   #7
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simply Red View Post

Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-01-2017, 09:07 PM   #8
Thank you

Quote:
Sorry.
carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-01-2017, 04:28 PM   #9
You Sweetie!

haha
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-01-2017, 04:45 PM   #10
You Sweetie!

Old 12-01-2017, 04:57 PM   #11
The Dude Abides

Pizza Shoppe Original Roundtable
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Round table.jpg
Views:	54
Size:	14.8 KB
ID:	115532  
Mr. Kotter has disabled reputation
Old 12-01-2017, 05:08 PM   #12
Starter

The Marcos pizza I've had here is very similar to Casey's. It's pretty good, much better than PH or PJs IMO.
cron912 is not part of the Right 53.cron912 is not part of the Right 53.cron912 is not part of the Right 53.cron912 is not part of the Right 53.cron912 is not part of the Right 53.cron912 is not part of the Right 53.cron912 is not part of the Right 53.cron912 is not part of the Right 53.cron912 is not part of the Right 53.cron912 is not part of the Right 53.cron912 is not part of the Right 53.
Old 12-01-2017, 05:15 PM   #13
You Sweetie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cron912 View Post
The Marcos pizza I've had here is very similar to Casey's. It's pretty good, much better than PH or PJs IMO.
give the thin crust a whirl
Old 12-01-2017, 05:42 PM   #14
Starter

Quote:
give the thin crust a whirl
Thanks, will do
cron912 is not part of the Right 53.cron912 is not part of the Right 53.cron912 is not part of the Right 53.cron912 is not part of the Right 53.cron912 is not part of the Right 53.cron912 is not part of the Right 53.cron912 is not part of the Right 53.cron912 is not part of the Right 53.cron912 is not part of the Right 53.cron912 is not part of the Right 53.cron912 is not part of the Right 53.
Old 12-01-2017, 10:04 PM   #15
You Sweetie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cron912 View Post
Thanks, will do
Thand you!