Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Old 08-08-2007, 04:11 PM  
Kind of a mod

***OFFICIAL HBO Hard Knocks Thread***

NFL.com Bonus Video
Hosted Video Streams
No download required, and you can watch any time!

Single-Episode Torrents
Custom DVD Torrents
To use these, download and install ImgBurn. Open the "MDS" file with ImgBurn. It's pretty self explanatory from there.
Special thanks go to (in no particular order) BigRedChief, MTG#10, drunkie, penguinz, Tribal Warfare, C-Mac, morphius, GoChiefs, and allen_kcCard for providing links for this thread.

Last edited by DaFace; 09-11-2007 at 10:44 AM..
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-23-2007, 08:48 AM   #826
"F_ck Family Fun Night"

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief
He was pointing at the Arrowhead offices but the ring is below them so who knows? But you can assume that King Carl and Trent had had some previous conversations about his post football life in the past.

No way he should get ring of fame. 4 good, even great years doesn't get you on the ring of fame.

He also asked him if he still had is house in KC. So it might be a hint he would like him to be working in the offices for us.
ChiefsfaninPA is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ChiefsfaninPA is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 08-23-2007, 08:49 AM
ENDelt260
This message has been deleted by ENDelt260.
Old 08-23-2007, 08:49 AM   #827
MY LITTLE #15

Well, crap! I forgot to record it last night. I was going to watch it while getting ready to leave for KC this morning. I guess I'll just have to record it today and watch it when I get home.
luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-23-2007, 08:50 AM   #828
MY LITTLE #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Direckshun
When is this show rerunning?

I was videotaping it and my roommate turned it off about where Herm was comforting Medlock.

How much more to the show was there?
It's on today at 1PM.
luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-23-2007, 08:50 AM   #829
__

When does it air today?
Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-23-2007, 08:51 AM   #830
__

Sorry about that. I assume 1PM central?
Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-23-2007, 08:53 AM   #831
MY LITTLE #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Direckshun
Sorry about that. I assume 1PM central?
Yeah. Daface was kind enough to posts the links to the schedules on HBO in the header. Look for HBO-EAST and subtract an hour from the starting time.
Old 08-23-2007, 08:54 AM   #832
__

Rep. Thanks very much for the help.
Old 08-23-2007, 09:02 AM   #833

Quote:
He was pointing at the Arrowhead offices but the ring is below them so who knows? But you can assume that King Carl and Trent had had some previous conversations about his post football life in the past.

No way he should get ring of fame. 4 good, even great years doesn't get you on the ring of fame.

Isn't he first or second in all the KC QB stats? Might not be so far fetched.... I'd be betting the interaction is more likely for an office job too, but just saying.
crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-23-2007, 09:08 AM   #834
21st Century Schizoid Fan

Quote:

Christian Okoye made it with even less.
siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-23-2007, 09:13 AM   #835
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by siberian khatru
Christian Okoye made it with even less.
And he shouldn't be on it either.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-23-2007, 09:15 AM   #836
21st Century Schizoid Fan

Quote:
And he shouldn't be on it either.
I agree.
siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-23-2007, 09:36 AM   #837
Rockin' yer FACE OFF!

It's not the NFL hall of fame, it's the Chiefs ring of fame...please name for me the other QB that racked up the stats and had the longevity that Trent had (excluding Lenny the Cool). Trent gave us 4 solid seasons of worry-free qb play. Gave us NFL leading offenses in those years. Hell yeah, I can see them putting him up in the ring. I suppose I could see why they wouldn't, but it wouldn't bother me to see him up there.
InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-23-2007, 10:14 AM   #838
Has a particular set of skills

More hard knocks footage from nfl.com
http://www.nfl.com/videos?videoId=09000d5d801b118d
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-23-2007, 11:17 AM   #839
Kind of a mod

Wow...the torrent is popular this week. We went from 1 seed to 90 in about five minutes.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-23-2007, 11:18 AM   #840
Toothpick Assasin

Quote:
Originally Posted by InChiefsHell
It's not the NFL hall of fame, it's the Chiefs ring of fame...please name for me the other QB that racked up the stats and had the longevity that Trent had (excluding Lenny the Cool). Trent gave us 4 solid seasons of worry-free qb play. Gave us NFL leading offenses in those years. Hell yeah, I can see them putting him up in the ring. I suppose I could see why they wouldn't, but it wouldn't bother me to see him up there.
How about Bill Kenney? Is he up there?
UL Washington is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutUL Washington is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutUL Washington is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutUL Washington is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutUL Washington is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutUL Washington is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutUL Washington is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutUL Washington is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutUL Washington is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutUL Washington is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutUL Washington is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about