Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Old 07-01-2023, 01:24 PM  
Politically Incorrect

Chiefs cell phone icons

I've been searching online for months trying to find a really good flat icon (no back ground) for my cell.

Anyone know a good site or place to find a variety of Chiefs icon?

Helmets, logos, Arrowhead from helmet, Mahomes outline. Anything that is Chiefs related.

Thanks in advance
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-03-2023, 12:59 PM   #61
What's up braj?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
Hey guys, I need a Chiefs light. Can you help me find one?

Helmets, logos, Arrowhead from helmet, Mahomes outline. Anything that is Chiefs related.
Guarantee scho has a Fleshlight with a chiefs logo
Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2023, 01:12 PM   #62
MVP

Quote:
This is like trying to do tech support for my 90 year old grandma.

She’s an icon too?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 07-03-2023, 01:20 PM   #63
Kind of a mod

For those who need a quick lesson on what a house light is......
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-03-2023, 01:51 PM   #64
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post

Agh!! Ghooosts!!!
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-03-2023, 02:39 PM   #65
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
For those who need a quick lesson on what a house light is......
I've been working in house lights for 32 years, bucko. You don't tell me about house lights, I tell you about house lights.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-03-2023, 02:55 PM   #66
Custom User Title

Quote:
This is like trying to do tech support for my 90 year old grandma.
WHAT?

Sent from my SM-S906U1 using Tapatalk
kstater 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kstater 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kstater 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kstater 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kstater 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kstater 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kstater 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kstater 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kstater 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kstater 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kstater 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 07-03-2023, 03:01 PM   #67
Custom User Title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
Yet, this thread exists.
And his home screen exists.

Sent from my SM-S906U1 using Tapatalk
kstater 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kstater 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kstater 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kstater 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kstater 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kstater 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kstater 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kstater 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kstater 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kstater 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kstater 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 07-03-2023, 08:49 PM   #68
For The Glory Of The City

Hall of classics.

“Working in tech for 32 years” crowned it.
|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-03-2023, 10:45 PM   #69
Politically Incorrect

Surprised I haven't seen some of you on TV on Comedy Central.

You should really try out, you're just so funny.

Regular legends in your own minds.
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2023, 10:48 PM   #70
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
Surprised I haven't seen some of you on TV on Comedy Central.

You should really try out, you're just so funny.

Regular legends in your own minds.

Let me know the dates for the Comedy Central try outs and I’m in!
Old 07-03-2023, 11:45 PM   #71
Politically Incorrect

Found an icon I really like.........

Old 07-04-2023, 12:03 AM   #72
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
An icon for what?
But somehow I wasn't clear to everyone and you all needed clarification.......

DEFINITION
icon

What is an icon?

In today's age of technological advancement, most people recognize the word icon as referring to a small selectable or non-selectable image representing or leading to something else in a computer's graphical user interface (GUI) or on the web.

In today's modern context, an icon is an image on the computer screen that represents an application, a capability, or some other concept or specific entity with meaning for the user. For example, on a computer with an operating system from Microsoft or Apple, the icon for the recycle bin -- or where files go when they are deleted -- is represented by the image of a small trash bin.

On a webpage, an icon represents the topic or information category of another webpage. Frequently, the icon is also a hypertext link to that other page. Icons are typically gathered in one or two places on a page, either as separate graphic files or as a single image map.

How do icons work?
The image appears as a small picture and is usually selectable, but it can also be a nonselectable image such as a company's logo.

When you select an icon with the mouse cursor, the associated application or webpage opens. Nonselectable icons might provide information about something on the page -- for example, a print icon next to a text box means you can print the contents of that text box.

Windows 11 GUI screenshot showing icons in useWindows 11 GUI with icons representing applications and files.

Why are icons used?
As graphic symbols, computer icons help users quickly and easily identify what they need or want. The use of icons also provides a more appealing visual representation, which makes them more enjoyable to use than traditional text-based links.
Old 07-04-2023, 12:14 AM   #73
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi View Post
Jitterbugs only have so many customization options
LG K92™ 5G is not a Jitterbug. Nice guess but just a bit off.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20230703-230847~2.jpg
Views:	43
Size:	27.4 KB
ID:	126245  
Old 07-04-2023, 12:21 AM   #74
Kind of a mod

Do you seriously still not understand why people were confused? All you had to do is say, "My bad guys. That was a super unclear question." Instead, you've just continued to double down, which is why the pile on continues.

Even my grandma at least acknowledges it when I tell her it's Roku, not a Rooku. And she doesn't use phone themes meant for toddlers either, but that's beside the point.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2023, 01:13 AM   #75
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Do you seriously still not understand why people were confused? All you had to do is say, "My bad guys. That was a super unclear question." Instead, you've just continued to double down, which is why the pile on continues.

Even my grandma at least acknowledges it when I tell her it's Roku, not a Rooku. And she doesn't use phone themes meant for toddlers either, but that's beside the point.
You keep doubling down for everyone pretending I was unclear. I was not.

There was nothing unclear about what I asked for but nice try. Sorry if all you "experts" needed clarification.

So what if you think my phone looks juvenile, what does that have to do with what I asked for? Your grandma? Nothing but a cheap dig from you.

I'm sure your cell phone setup is used for TV commercials and in instruction manuals for everyone to idolize as perfection.

Next time I ask for "What stadium do the KC Chiefs currently play their home games in when not out of the country", I'll be more clear so all the experts here can be sure of what I asked for.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 3     Reply With Quote