Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Closed Thread

Old 10-31-2017, 03:08 PM   #2
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackOp View Post
So KC stumbles upon an All-Pro kicker festering on the Carolina PS? That's pretty amazing...Panthers have to be sick.

Seriously.. nearly every one of his kicks have been no doubters. He's going to be around for a while....looks like the best kicker in the NFL.
Stumbled? Yeah, sure, they just stumbled onto him.

Did you even listen to the broadcast/game last night?

Have you heard of a guy named Dave Toub?
HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 10-31-2017, 03:11 PM   #3
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by HemiEd View Post
Stumbled? Yeah, sure, they just stumbled onto him.

Did you even listen to the broadcast/game last night?

Have you heard of a guy named Dave Toub?
I just explained my choice of words...

"I meant "stumbled" as the way he fell in their lap...coupled with the timing of Santos getting injured. He was just sitting there on the Panthers PS..."

I know Toub had him rated as the top prospect...but they didn't need a kicker.

The timing of it was fortunate...if not down right lucky...that was was available at that exact moment.
BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 10-31-2017, 03:15 PM   #4
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackOp View Post
I just explained my choice of words...

"I meant "stumbled" as the way he fell in their lap...coupled with the timing of Santos getting injured. He was just sitting there on the Panthers PS..."

I know Toub had him rated as the top prospect...but they didn't need a kicker.
I read the rest of the thread and saw your explanation of those words. I can think of a better way of describing it. He didn't fall in their lap either.

Are you aware that Carolina carried two kickers as long as they could trying to protect him? I read that somewhere that a chess game being played to trying to keep him.

It was going to happen where someone plucked him from the Ps.

Finally one of these deals worked out for the Chiefs with the right timing.
HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 10-31-2017, 04:10 AM   #5
Going home eventually

He's a sexy beast. Butker should be called the U.N .to bring peace.

That tight little ass of his, oh my.
Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 10-31-2017, 07:13 AM   #6
B2B, 3in5, belief in Chief

This kid is like finding a crisp $100 in the couch--
Straight money homie!!
redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 10-31-2017, 07:21 AM   #7
Not dead yet...

Kid's got a goddamn boomstick in his hip socket.
Red Beans is too fat/Omaha.Red Beans is too fat/Omaha.Red Beans is too fat/Omaha.Red Beans is too fat/Omaha.Red Beans is too fat/Omaha.Red Beans is too fat/Omaha.Red Beans is too fat/Omaha.Red Beans is too fat/Omaha.Red Beans is too fat/Omaha.Red Beans is too fat/Omaha.Red Beans is too fat/Omaha.

Old 10-31-2017, 07:55 AM   #8
Andy Reid Supporter

Legatron

Saw that on twitter
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 10-31-2017, 09:50 AM   #9
Snacks Are Under My Apron

Dorsey... Dilly Dilly... Oh wait...
threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 10-31-2017, 09:57 AM   #10
Life is changing..

Dilly Dilly!
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 10-31-2017, 09:59 AM   #11
Most Valuable Villain

He's been money on FGs but I've been appreciating his kickoffs. Has he had one short yet?
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 10-31-2017, 10:09 AM   #12
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pestilence View Post
He's been money on FGs but I've been appreciating his kickoffs. Has he had one short yet?
Not that i've noticed.

Butker is the highlight of gameday because every time he lines up for a FG i get to yell, "Butt Kicker! YEAAH!"
ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 10-31-2017, 10:02 AM   #13
He's Mahomie!

Buttkicker kicks ass!
MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 10-31-2017, 01:16 PM   #14
#RIPAce

I haven't loved a kicker this much since Stoyo back in the '90s. And with the way our offense tends to stall where it tends to stall, that's huge.
CaliforniaChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.CaliforniaChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.CaliforniaChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.CaliforniaChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.CaliforniaChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.CaliforniaChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.CaliforniaChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.CaliforniaChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.CaliforniaChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.CaliforniaChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.CaliforniaChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 10-31-2017, 01:24 PM   #15
Starter

he's a stud-boss-extraordinare.
MAG would the whole thing.MAG would the whole thing.MAG would the whole thing.MAG would the whole thing.MAG would the whole thing.MAG would the whole thing.MAG would the whole thing.MAG would the whole thing.MAG would the whole thing.MAG would the whole thing.MAG would the whole thing.

Closed Thread