Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Old 08-12-2014, 04:26 PM  
Time For Your Wake Up Call !!!

Broncos news megathread

Discussion: All things Broncos.

Last edited by ROYC75; 01-11-2017 at 02:02 PM.. Reason: Change Title, Please?
ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 09-26-2023, 11:37 AM   #67441
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Upon reflection, it seems I was a little early in my prediction of when Wilson is going to get benched. After looking at the schedule, it's pretty obvious it'll come right after Week 8. That'll give a little bit more time to get ready for his first start of the season.

Personally, I don't know if I would wait that long, but then again, it's not like DEN is going to win enough games to get into the playoffs, so whatever.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-26-2023, 11:38 AM   #67442
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
Well, yeah, that was always gonna be the case when the hired him.
Taysom Hill to Denver for some ungodly amount of guaranteed money per year.
GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 09-26-2023, 11:42 AM   #67443

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
Upon reflection, it seems I was a little early in my prediction of when Wilson is going to get benched. After looking at the schedule, it's pretty obvious it'll come right after Week 8. That'll give a little bit more time to get ready for his first start of the season.

Personally, I don't know if I would wait that long, but then again, it's not like DEN is going to win enough games to get into the playoffs, so whatever.
So far Wilson seems to be doing okay. In fact he seems to be the only thing about this team that has improved under Sean Payton.
wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-26-2023, 11:43 AM   #67444
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woogieman View Post
Perhaps she's just being polite...after all, the "date request" was made public and she doesn't want to come off bitchy and reject him in front of the world. Maybe she extends the tour so she has a reason for it "not working out". Nobody really knows, certainly not a bunch of man-cavers on CP!
She wasn't bow-legged prior to her first date with Kelce. So if we see that trait showing up we will know.
BEAVER must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BEAVER must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BEAVER must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BEAVER must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BEAVER must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BEAVER must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BEAVER must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BEAVER must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BEAVER must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BEAVER must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BEAVER must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 09-26-2023, 11:45 AM   #67445
Going home eventually

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post

Russ isn't getting benched at all.
Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-26-2023, 11:46 AM   #67446
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woogieman View Post
Perhaps she's just being polite...after all, the "date request" was made public and she doesn't want to come off bitchy and reject him in front of the world. Maybe she extends the tour so she has a reason for it "not working out". Nobody really knows, certainly not a bunch of man-cavers on CP!
Isn't this the premise of most of her hit songs?
penguinz threw an interception on a screen pass.penguinz threw an interception on a screen pass.penguinz threw an interception on a screen pass.penguinz threw an interception on a screen pass.penguinz threw an interception on a screen pass.penguinz threw an interception on a screen pass.penguinz threw an interception on a screen pass.penguinz threw an interception on a screen pass.penguinz threw an interception on a screen pass.penguinz threw an interception on a screen pass.penguinz threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 09-26-2023, 11:47 AM   #67447
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagicHef View Post
My dream scenario would be 2-6 at that point, with both wins being against the Chiefs. I think we’d still be set for the #1 pick, assuming we lost all of the rest of our games.
I think the Bears are the only game you have a shot at in that stretch.
RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.
Old 09-26-2023, 11:51 AM   #67448
Consuming CP souls

Quote:
Originally Posted by wazu View Post
So far Wilson seems to be doing okay. In fact he seems to be the only thing about this team that has improved under Sean Payton.
He's been shit. A blown coverage to Mims and a lucky ass hail Mary impress you? Without that Denver isn't even sniffing 20 a game even WITH staying in down 50
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-26-2023, 11:52 AM   #67449
Mahomes: We Are All Witnesses

FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-26-2023, 11:54 AM   #67450

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brother View Post
He's been shit. A blown coverage to Mims and a lucky ass hail Mary impress you? Without that Denver isn't even sniffing 20 a game even WITH staying in down 50
Impress me? No. Just saying his stat line is back to looking more like what he was towards the end in Seattle than what it looked like last year. He's elevated his game to be decent. Just glancing at his fantasy ranking in my league he is currently the #7 fantasy QB. Last year he was #17. I don't sense any type of trend towards him being benched.
wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-26-2023, 11:55 AM   #67451
Consuming CP souls

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88 View Post

Oof. Combo that with being a worse coach than Hackett so far, you'd think he'd start shutting up.
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-26-2023, 11:56 AM   #67452
Consuming CP souls

Without those 2 fluke plays? He'd be around 17 again...
Old 09-26-2023, 12:01 PM   #67453
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagicHef View Post
My dream scenario would be 2-6 at that point, with both wins being against the Chiefs. I think we’d still be set for the #1 pick, assuming we lost all of the rest of our games.
#16 & 17 coming soon to a theater near you
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-26-2023, 12:11 PM   #67454
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe View Post
A Sean Payton coached team would never be in that position.

Hypothetically, I’d rather auction that pick off to a bad team for an unprecedented haul; like both of Arizona’s top 5 picks in 2024, plus future 1st and 2nd rounders. Then I’d let Payton turn some other young, cheap QB into a perennial Pro Bowler.
List of young, cheap QB's Payton has turned into perennial pro bowlers:
BEAVER must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BEAVER must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BEAVER must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BEAVER must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BEAVER must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BEAVER must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BEAVER must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BEAVER must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BEAVER must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BEAVER must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BEAVER must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 09-26-2023, 12:21 PM   #67455
Mahomes: We Are All Witnesses

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEAVER View Post
List of young, cheap QB's Payton has turned into perennial pro bowlers:
A hint for SlowMo... it equals the # of wins Payton has won as Denver's HC.
FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote