Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Old 10-25-2023, 07:03 PM  
Would an idiot do that?

NFL TV Schedule and Maps: Week 8, 2023

Week 8

NATIONAL BROADCASTS
Thursday Night: Tampa Bay @ Buffalo (Amazon)
Sunday Night: Chicago @ LA Chargers (NBC)
Monday Night: Las Vegas @ Detroit (ESPN/ABC)

CBS Early
Spoiler!

CBS Late
Spoiler!

Fox Single
Spoiler!

Streams
www.nflbite.com
www.streameast.eur
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-26-2023, 02:09 PM   #31
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zebedee DuBois View Post
I didn't appreciate our CBS station showing the ends of 3 other early games, and then commercials before joining the Chiefs/Chargers game. I missed the Chiefs Field Goal drive entirely.

The scheduled early game ran in its entirety and finished well before the Chiefs game. They had about 20 minutes to fill and showed other endings - I'm fine with that- but not joining the scheduled Chiefs game on time was not appreciated. Harrumph.
I fully expect this every time they run over and it still pisses me the **** off.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2023, 02:21 PM   #32
Plays to win the game!

If you go on Youtube and search Chiefs Chargers Highlights and play the NFL highlights for last weeks game, the first part is that stupid split screen where you hear commentary about Browns Colts, and see the McKinnon TD that got called back on a hold but the audio is from the other game. Just hilariously terrible, don't do that shit again networks. Respect the local fanbase.
Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 10-26-2023, 02:31 PM   #33
Sometimes it's black and white

So the Chiefs game was 'broadcast' on my local station on YouTube TV.

Because I skip commercials, I started watching it 90 minutes after kickoff.

My 'start from beginning' started with a few minutes left in the first quarter.

So they refused to show me the start of the Chiefs game when the local broadcast was still showing the other games.

But they knew when to que up the KC game.

They didn't actually stream the local broadcast starting at 1:25 my time and show me the finish of those games and give me a chance to watch those commercials or catch a little bit of commercial on fast forward.

No, they just started KC late in the first quarter.

Since Google also knows I'm paying them out the ass for Sunday Ticket, seems the ****ers could show me the entire KC game.

No that I have strong feelings on the matter.
Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 10-26-2023, 02:48 PM   #34
Champion Golfer Of The Year

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry View Post
Cowboys are the second most popular team in Kansas and Missouri.
Been that way all my life. Some of those 70’s matchups with Jim Hart and Terry Metcalf vs the Cowboys were great. Mostly though, the Cowboys would trounce them.
WilliamTheIrish has disabled reputation
Old 10-26-2023, 02:53 PM   #35
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
Gay
Why would they think LA and SD would want to watch the 49ers over an AFCW matchup
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 10-26-2023, 03:04 PM   #36
Custom User Title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiimo View Post
Why would they think LA and SD would want to watch the 49ers over an AFCW matchup
there are probably more 49ers fans in LA than rams or chargers fans.
Hark Clunt would the whole thing.Hark Clunt would the whole thing.Hark Clunt would the whole thing.Hark Clunt would the whole thing.Hark Clunt would the whole thing.Hark Clunt would the whole thing.Hark Clunt would the whole thing.Hark Clunt would the whole thing.Hark Clunt would the whole thing.Hark Clunt would the whole thing.Hark Clunt would the whole thing.
Old 10-26-2023, 05:43 PM   #37
MVP

3 incredibly easy steps to never missing (or having to pay for) another televised sporting event. Chiefs games, Colorado Avalanche games, Mizzou FB & BB, UFC, boxing, Red Zone, all NFL, NHL, NBA, MLB, everything you want - it’s all there.

1. Download Brave browser. Takes 20 seconds. For you boomers, it’s easier than sending an email. Why Brave browser? Blocks 99% of popup ads and redirects that are so common with pirate streams when using Chrome, Edge, Firefox, etc.

2. https://720pstream.nu/nfl-streams

in the extremely rare event that 720pstream isn’t working well for you, go to step 3

3. https://www.thestreameast.to

That’s it. That’s all you’ll ever need. Literally every televised sporting event at your fingertips. Should be crystal clear unless you have crappy internet.
JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2023, 05:49 PM   #38
Just a li'l Evel

Hey what's the trick to the stream sites? Last year I'd just click one and after closing a couple popups and ad windows I could get the game, and by going full screen the popups stopped.

Last time I tried week 2 this year and every one I clicked it asked me to download some software or sign in and of course I did not.
TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-26-2023, 06:01 PM   #39
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinyEvel View Post
Hey what's the trick to the stream sites? Last year I'd just click one and after closing a couple popups and ad windows I could get the game, and by going full screen the popups stopped.

Last time I tried week 2 this year and every one I clicked it asked me to download some software or sign in and of course I did not.
You should be able to x out of all the bullshit and just keep clicking the play button... not sure I've seen a download prompt (or I just ignore it an x out).

If it doesn't work after 3 tries, I just give up on that one. nflbite is a decent option since there are multiple streams for each game.

Trying it just now for Bills/Bucs, I tried a couple links through nflbite... they both had a 'checking your stream' and a button. That seems new, but clicked that, closed pop up, clicked the button again, closed pop up. Then got the player... had to close out of 2 or 3 more pop ups, then it was fine.

And all of this is in an incognito window.
Old 10-26-2023, 06:09 PM   #40
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinyEvel View Post

Brave browser will take care of 99% of those. In very rare occasions and only on UFC fights, I'll get redirected to a sports betting site 4 times. Just x out of it all 4 times and the 5th time you hit play you're good. Never happens on NFL, NHL, etc - just UFC, and only occasionally.
JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-26-2023, 06:39 PM   #41
MVP

Sheesh. You guys make streaming WAY too difficult AND I'm a boomer.
Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.
Old 10-26-2023, 06:44 PM   #42
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewie View Post
Sheesh. You guys make streaming WAY too difficult AND I'm a boomer.
Click a link.

Close 3 pop ups.

Old 10-26-2023, 06:49 PM   #43
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
Click a link.

Close 3 pop ups.

Nope. No pop ups. Been using the site for a little over 2 years. Golden.
Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.
Old 10-28-2023, 09:37 AM   #44
Herm is the worst...horrible

They must have changed the DFW market to the Chiefs/Broncos game. It showed up on my Tivo listings and I double checked w/ the NFL app. I couldn't figure out how they made that decision. This is Mahomes friendly country.
dallaschiefsfan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dallaschiefsfan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dallaschiefsfan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dallaschiefsfan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dallaschiefsfan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dallaschiefsfan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dallaschiefsfan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dallaschiefsfan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dallaschiefsfan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dallaschiefsfan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dallaschiefsfan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 10-29-2023, 12:06 PM   #45
Award Winning Tailgater

Quote:
Originally Posted by dallaschiefsfan View Post
They must have changed the DFW market to the Chiefs/Broncos game. It showed up on my Tivo listings and I double checked w/ the NFL app. I couldn't figure out how they made that decision. This is Mahomes friendly country.
They did and I’m grateful. The OTA signal from Sherman was sketchy at best, so can get comfy and watch the game from home.
Monty wants to die in a aids tree fire.Monty wants to die in a aids tree fire.Monty wants to die in a aids tree fire.Monty wants to die in a aids tree fire.Monty wants to die in a aids tree fire.Monty wants to die in a aids tree fire.Monty wants to die in a aids tree fire.Monty wants to die in a aids tree fire.Monty wants to die in a aids tree fire.Monty wants to die in a aids tree fire.Monty wants to die in a aids tree fire.