Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Old 02-17-2024, 03:44 PM   #2
Veteran

Good to know. I think my opinion of you as a crack whore has changed I was a little concerned that you knew what "Pegging" was and that I was a neophyte amongst Titians.
Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 02-17-2024, 03:46 PM   #3
Veteran

Just got back from a poker tournament that started at noon. 90% boomers like myself. We get up early...
Pinchshot is not part of the Right 53.Pinchshot is not part of the Right 53.Pinchshot is not part of the Right 53.Pinchshot is not part of the Right 53.Pinchshot is not part of the Right 53.Pinchshot is not part of the Right 53.Pinchshot is not part of the Right 53.Pinchshot is not part of the Right 53.Pinchshot is not part of the Right 53.Pinchshot is not part of the Right 53.Pinchshot is not part of the Right 53.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2024, 04:41 PM   #4
sorta mod-ish

Felt obligated to post in here.

Hi.
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-17-2024, 04:54 PM   #5
Veteran

Quote:
When I was young I was really into pegging games. You know, at Cracker Barrel.
AHhh, so that is Pegging. My Great Uncle in Urich, Mo, close to Pleasant Hill (SE of KC 'bout and hour) was a carpenter and made those things. He also built that house with his brothers in 1913. I bought my old farm house in 1992 that was built in 1913. Life throw you curve balls

Dang they would sit around and talk about WWI on thanksgiving. It was strange to think those same dudes knew people from the Civil War. Time is relative.

Now Pegging has a nice memory

Last edited by Holladay; 02-17-2024 at 05:00 PM..
Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 02-17-2024, 05:06 PM   #6
Veteran

OK

As you age "time is relative" is key and perspective as well.

To expand on time. When you are 10 yro, 1 year is a tenth of your life. When you are 90 yro, 1 year is .011 of your life. That ties into perspective.

My 2 cents..
Old 02-17-2024, 08:09 PM   #7
THE RED MENACE

The definition of getting old should be hurting yourself while your sleeping.
BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2024, 08:11 PM   #8
MVP

Smells like moth balls in this bitch.
Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2024, 08:16 PM   #9
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pepe Silvia View Post
Smells like moth balls in this bitch.
How did you get your nose between their little legs?
Dark Horse must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Dark Horse must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Dark Horse must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Dark Horse must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Dark Horse must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Dark Horse must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Dark Horse must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Dark Horse must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Dark Horse must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Dark Horse must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Dark Horse must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 02-17-2024, 10:05 PM   #10
Has a particular set of skills

To all the old geezers…… when you retired did you downsize your housing situation when you retired? Use your house equity to pay for a smaller house so you had no mortgage?
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-17-2024, 10:22 PM   #11
The Maintenance Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
To all the old geezers…… when you retired did you downsize your housing situation when you retired? Use your house equity to pay for a smaller house so you had no mortgage?
Yes, but instead I'm buying a Corvette in a few weeks. I don't even care if I'm blind. YOLO
Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2024, 10:41 PM   #12
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bugeater View Post
Yes, but instead I'm buying a Corvette in a few weeks. I don't even care if I'm blind. YOLO
Most people don't know this, but you can live in a Corvette quite comfortably.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-18-2024, 11:10 AM   #13
THE RED MENACE

Quote:
That sounds fun.

I've been thinking of doing the same thing the last couple years and I can't get past the road block in my mind that goes New Corvette < Income Property. I know what the right answer is. The Real Estate market is a trip but I really need to pull the trigger this year.

Last edited by BIG_DADDY; 02-18-2024 at 12:07 PM..
BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 02-18-2024, 12:17 PM   #14
The Maintenance Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIG_DADDY View Post
That sounds fun.

I've been thinking of doing the same thing the last couple years and I can't get past the road block in my mind that goes New Corvette < Income Property. I know what the right answer is. The Real Estate market is a trip but I really need to pull the trigger this year.
Yeah there's definitely other things I could spend it on, but it's always been a life long dream of mine and I'm not getting any younger. I could get diagnosed with cancer next month and then all my plans are for not. Gotta live while you can...
Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-18-2024, 12:27 PM   #15
THE RED MENACE

Quote:
Yeah there's definitely other things I could spend it on, but it's always been a life long dream of mine and I'm not getting any younger. I could get diagnosed with cancer next month and then all my plans are for not. Gotta live while you can...
Post a picture when you get it. I'll have to live vicariously through you.

I may end up with a kit car Shelby Cobra. Once again I will have to deal with the same road block.