Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Old 04-29-2022, 06:44 PM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

*****The Skyy Moore Thread*****

More to come!

Last edited by Dante84; 04-29-2022 at 09:51 PM..
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 10:40 AM   #4216
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary Cooper View Post
There had to be a mixup. Surely the bolded part was describing a different WR.
Typical draft guru echo chamber, IMO.

There was just so little available film on him (and so many WR prospects that year) that you’ll never convince me that these people actually saw that on tape.

Someone else said it, this guy repeated it.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 10:47 AM   #4217
Three-Pat

Curious if he is practice squad eligible and if KC stuffs him there as an emergency WR.
tredadda has disabled reputation
Old Today, 10:52 AM   #4218

Quote:
Originally Posted by tredadda View Post
Curious if he is practice squad eligible and if KC stuffs him there as an emergency WR.
I believe the rules still allow for players with more than 2 years experience to be on the PS.

It was a change they made during COVID and I think they kept it, though I don't specifically recall.

Honestly, I don't think they'll re-sign him to the PS. When they cut bait on Speaks, they never had any inclination to put him on the PS. When they have a guy that they've seen enough of, they're not typically going to just stash them on the PS because they've been in the system.

If they think so poorly of Moore that they cut him, I don't think they'll consider him for the PS.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 10:59 AM   #4219
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
I believe the rules still allow for players with more than 2 years experience to be on the PS.

It was a change they made during COVID and I think they kept it, though I don't specifically recall.

Honestly, I don't think they'll re-sign him to the PS. When they cut bait on Speaks, they never had any inclination to put him on the PS. When they have a guy that they've seen enough of, they're not typically going to just stash them on the PS because they've been in the system.

If they think so poorly of Moore that they cut him, I don't think they'll consider him for the PS.
Last year Mike Pennell was signed to the practice squad during the season before he got elevated to the 53 later on.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 10:59 AM   #4220
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
You know how college prospects will get a star added to their rankings based on their offer list? That's how.

Some kid will be a 3 star prospect then Texas and Alabama will offer him and Rivals, sight unseen, will give him a 4th star because "Hey, if UT and Bama want him, he's obviously at least a 4-star..."

The Chiefs, even before the B2B, were among the most respected organizations in football. Reid was certainly viewed as at worst the 2nd best offensive coach in the game (McVay was getting pumped off a lot at the time).

So we drafted him and the draft folks gave him a 4th star. Had the Cardinals taken him, I don't think you see that kind of hype fly up around him.
Ohhh I thought he was projected as 2nd round talent going into the draft.
crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old Today, 11:05 AM   #4221
Veteran

Nikko Remigio might be what we thought Skyy Moore was going to be
louie aguiar Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.louie aguiar Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.louie aguiar Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.louie aguiar Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.louie aguiar Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.louie aguiar Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.louie aguiar Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.louie aguiar Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.louie aguiar Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.louie aguiar Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.louie aguiar Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old Today, 11:09 AM   #4222

Quote:
Originally Posted by louie aguiar View Post
Was kinda looking that way even last year before he was injured.

If you see him getting a lot of special teams run and/or Toney getting more run with the RBs, that may be a sign that they are going to try to keep him rather than stash him on the PS.

Remigio they'll definitely put on the PS if they decide to cut him and can sneak him through. They clearly think highly of him. And if he's out there getting the job done as a stark contrast to Moore, that is only going to help him because those two are very very similar players.

Having a clear point of comparison that you're outperforming is going to help a lot.
Old Today, 11:11 AM   #4223

Hollywood
Rice
Worthy
Watson
Hardman
Toney

Sure seems to be a probable starting 6 at this point. Maybe Hardman ends up getting run down or Toney gets hurt or shits the bed. But at most I see two available openings and if Moore is truly running behind Remigio at this point and maybe even Ross...there just isn't a path for him to make the team. That's a guy that may not survive first cuts as a 'favor' to him.
Old Today, 11:14 AM   #4224
Starter

Dude doesn’t seem to have the mental acuity to play in a Reid scheme and runs like molasses.
PatMahomesIsGod ....proof positive that somebody pissed in the gene pool.PatMahomesIsGod ....proof positive that somebody pissed in the gene pool.
Old Today, 11:15 AM   #4225
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by louie aguiar View Post
I’m just gonna pretend we used a 2nd on him rather than Skyyyy.
PatMahomesIsGod ....proof positive that somebody pissed in the gene pool.PatMahomesIsGod ....proof positive that somebody pissed in the gene pool.
Old Today, 11:15 AM   #4226
The man you could post like.

First cuts isn't a thing anymore I'm pretty sure.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 11:17 AM   #4227

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassy Squatch View Post
First cuts isn't a thing anymore I'm pretty sure.
{old man shakes fist at cloud}

"My team has first cuts and that's the way I likes it!!!"
Old Today, 11:54 AM   #4228
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by PatMahomesIsGod View Post
Dude doesn’t seem to have the mental acuity to play in a Reid scheme and runs like molasses.
Part of running like molasses might actually be because of the mental aspect. I still don't think he has a goddamn clue what he's doing most of the time, and it shows.
Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old Today, 12:16 PM   #4229
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief View Post
Part of running like molasses might actually be because of the mental aspect. I still don't think he has a goddamn clue what he's doing most of the time, and it shows.
I’ll buy that he plays slow because he’s not confident of his assigned route tree vis a vis the play and his role in it.
Old Today, 12:20 PM   #4230
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by PatMahomesIsGod View Post
I’ll buy that he plays slow because he’s not confident of his assigned route tree vis a vis the play and his role in it.
Don't get me wrong, he's not fast by a long shot, but running with hesitancy makes it far worse.
Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.