Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Old 08-25-2024, 05:37 PM  
The pizza king of kansas

***** The Official Chiefs cut to 53 man roster thread***** Updated.

Please keep zammit and release toney please.

Official initially 53 man roster

Offense (26)
Quarterbacks (2): Patrick Mahomes, Carson Wentz
Running backs (2): Isiah Pacheco, Clyde Edwards-Helaire
Fullbacks (1): Carson Steele
Wide receivers (7): Hollywood Brown, Rashee Rice, Xavier Worthy, Justin Watson, Skyy Moore, Mecole Hardman, JuJu Smith-Schuster
Tight ends (4): Travis Kelce, Noah Gray, Jared Wiley, Peyton Hendershot
Offensive line (10): LT Kingsley Suamataia, LG Joe Thuney, C Creed Humphrey, RG Trey Smith, RT Jawaan Taylor, Wanya Morris, Mike Caliendo, Hunter Nourzad, Ethan Driskell, CJ Hanson

Defense (24)
Defensive tackles (4): Chris Jones, Turk Wharton, Derrick Nnadi, Mike Pennel
Defensive ends (5): George Karlaftis, Mike Danna, Malik Herring, Felix Anudike-Uzomah, Cam Thomas
Linebackers (5): Nick Bolton, Drue Tranquill, Leo Chenal, Jack Cochrane, Cam Jones
Cornerbacks (6): Trent McDuffie, Jaylen Watson, Joshua Williams, Nahzeeh Johnson, Nic Jones, Chris Roland-Wallace
Safeties (4): Justin Reid, Bryan Cook, Chamarri Conner, Jaden Hicks

Last edited by big nasty kcnut; 08-27-2024 at 06:08 PM..
big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-27-2024, 01:38 PM   #331
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by VAChief View Post
It was pointed out to me that speed for RB's are greatly overrated. The kid deserves to make this roster and will hopefully fill in as reliable short yardage back and possibly pass pro upgrade.
Who the hell said he shouldn't make the roster?

Dude absolutely earned a spot. Great story and a good guy to have. Just don't love him at RB2 (and don't trust MEH to actually be here when we need him).

I'd be more than happy to put MEH on the NFI list, go get Breida as RB2 and have Steele as a situational HB/FB sort of guy who should be a demon on coverage units and a really cool little complement to Hardman on the kick return team (since you put two guys back there).
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2024, 01:39 PM   #332
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

Trav, Noah, Jared, Peyton.

The White End room looking stacked
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2024, 01:41 PM   #333
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Dude ran a 4.75 at his Pro Day.

Larry Johnson was a 4.55.

C'mon now...
I saw a pro day time of 4.5. The 4.75 came from a pro day hosted by the Colts, so... at this point I am just relying on internet bullshit.

I'll say this, though... dude doesn't run like a fullback.
saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-27-2024, 01:41 PM   #334
Comfortably Numb

Quote:

Dude absolutely earned a spot. Great story and a good guy to have. Just don't love him at RB2 (and don't trust MEH to actually be here when we need him).

I'd be more than happy to put MEH on the NFI list, go get Breida as RB2 and have Steele as a situational HB/FB sort of guy who should be a demon on coverage units and a really cool little complement to Hardman on the kick return team (since you put two guys back there).
I agreed. There are some that think he should be RB2, I don't think that should be his role. He seems to have decent hands and the willingness to block in pass pro. There is a lot to work with there, but not as a feature back.
VAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 08-27-2024, 01:42 PM   #335
CP'S "MOST HATED" 😆

Quote:
Originally Posted by FloridaMan88 View Post
5 catches for 63 yards.
Several were crucial down the stretch to win the game.
UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 08-27-2024, 01:42 PM   #336
I love your mom

Quote:

We have to make a RB move CEH and Steele should not be number 2s
Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.
Old 08-27-2024, 01:43 PM   #337

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante84 View Post
Trav, Noah, Jared, Peyton.

The White End room looking stacked
7 WRs AND 4 TEs is a bit odd to me. Especially with 4 DEs being a lock on the other side of the ball and very possibly 5 (as they seem to love Herring for some strange reason).

Seems like they're gonna go light on the OL? I mean surely they won't move forward with 8. The starting 5, Caliendo, Morris and Nourzad? That's awfully light.

Unlikely to get it from the DB group with nobody really standing apart from the rest. LB corps is going to be pretty long given the needs on special teams.

So either they roll really thin at DT or OL?
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-27-2024, 01:43 PM   #338
The man you could post like.

Yeah. CEH to the NFI and go shopping for a RB2.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2024, 01:44 PM   #339
CP'S "MOST HATED" 😆

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
Chris Roland-Wallace looks like the next boundary corner for Spags and Dave Merrit.

About 5’11 1/2”, 200 lbs, long arms and even though he ran a slow 4.64 his 10 yard split and 20 yard split was the same or very close with Jaylen Watson and Josh Williams
He's a slot guy.
UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 08-27-2024, 01:45 PM   #340
I love your mom

Quote:
7 WRs AND 4 TEs is a bit odd to me. Especially with 4 DEs being a lock on the other side of the ball and very possibly 5 (as they seem to love Herring for some strange reason).

Seems like they're gonna go light on the OL? I mean surely they won't move forward with 8. The starting 5, Caliendo, Morris and Nourzad? That's awfully light.

Unlikely to get it from the DB group with nobody really standing apart from the rest. LB corps is going to be pretty long given the needs on special teams.

For sure keeping 7 Wr?
Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.
Old 08-27-2024, 01:45 PM   #341

Quote:
Originally Posted by saphojunkie View Post
I saw a pro day time of 4.5. The 4.75 came from a pro day hosted by the Colts, so... at this point I am just relying on internet bullshit.

I'll say this, though... dude doesn't run like a fullback.
I've never seen a sourced 4.5 - only a website here or there declaring it as fact (and any sourced time is between 4.75 and 4.77).

Doesn't really matter much - he damn sure doesn't run like Larry Johnson. And yeah, he DOES run like a fullback. Like T-Rich or Anders or Alstott or Juszczyk.

No, he doesn't run like Ricard out there, but that's not your ordinary fullback. That's on OG they line up behind the QB.

But Steele is a guy that MIGHT make one cut before he pretty much runs straight at and through people. He absolutely runs like a fairly versatile fullback.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2024, 01:46 PM   #342
Starter

so 3 UDFA guys might make roster if Driskell does at OT. good job post draft bart
dabergtobirden is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.dabergtobirden is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.dabergtobirden is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.dabergtobirden is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.dabergtobirden is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.dabergtobirden is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.dabergtobirden is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2024, 01:47 PM   #343
MVP

Quote:

I'm guessing the 7th WR is cut when Brown comes back
saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-27-2024, 01:48 PM   #344

Quote:
Originally Posted by dabergtobirden View Post
so 3 UDFA guys might make roster if Driskell does at OT. good job post draft bart
I really do hope we keep Driskell over Niang.

I honestly have no idea what Niang is even here for at this point. We can't use him and he doesn't seem to give much of a shit about that fact. Dude needed to come to camp down about 50 lbs to actually add some lateral mobility. If anything, he's HEAVIER than he was last year. At least he damn sure looks slower.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2024, 01:48 PM   #345
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monticore View Post
For sure keeping 7 Wr?
Brown
Rice
Worthy
Watson
hardman
Juju

Skyy??