Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Old 09-20-2020, 05:50 PM  
Life is changing..

Let's talk about the Ravens

Quite possibly a preview of the AFC Championship game.

Hopefully we can get healthy by Sunday
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-22-2020, 11:12 AM   #316
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
They ran the ball well early too...

With no threat of a passing game...
Pro bowl RB backed up by OROTY. That’s a pretty damn good duo.

I wouldn’t take a small sample size for the majority here considering the Ravens were 5th in run defense last year and still gave up 165 rush yards to Chubb in their loss to them in 2019.

They shut down the Texans for 51 rush yards last Sunday, who they coincidentally had 7 YPC on us from Johnson.

I love Clyde, but he hasn’t proven to be consistent between the tackles against good defenses. Texans are ass on defense minus Watt and Cunningham. Clyde had one good run against the Chargers, but the other 9 were for barely over 2 YPC.

The key here is going to be the OL and passing game setting up Clyde for success IMO
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-22-2020, 11:16 AM   #317
Life is changing..

Harrison Butker hits a 69 yard FG to win it at the end of regulation.

Chiefs 31
Ravens 28
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2020, 11:17 AM   #318
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
Pro bowl RB backed up by OROTY. That’s a pretty damn good duo.

I wouldn’t take a small sample size for the majority here considering the Ravens were 5th in run defense last year and still gave up 165 rush yards to Chubb in their loss to them in 2019.

They shut down the Texans for 51 rush yards last Sunday, who they coincidentally had 7 YPC on us from Johnson.

I love Clyde, but he hasn’t proven to be consistent between the tackles against good defenses. Texans are ass on defense minus Watt and Cunningham. Clyde had one good run against the Chargers, but the other 9 were for barely over 2 YPC.

The key here is going to be the OL and passing game setting up Clyde for success IMO
Lol small sample size that you’re comparing to another small sample size

LeSean McCoy had 6.8 YPC against the Ravens last year with Cameron Erving at LT.

Will you stop with this stupid shit?
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-22-2020, 11:17 AM   #319
Pessimistically optimistic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TLO View Post
Harrison Butker hits a 69 yard FG to win it at the end of regulation.

Chiefs 31
Ravens 28
Nice.
MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-22-2020, 11:21 AM   #320
Out Gunning CP's Fandom Police

FWIW, The Ravens leaped over Chiefs in the week 3 NFL Power Rankings to take over the top spot.
TEX has disabled reputation
Old 09-22-2020, 11:24 AM   #321
Suupraa Geniuuusss

The key to this game will be very simple: can the Ravens get consistent pressure with just their four down DLs, or do they have to bring a 5th player to get to Mahomes?

Whether the Ravens D is better or not is irrelevant. The Chiefs have faced and beaten the best defenses in the league in the biggest games, and the only way any team has consistently put the brakes on Mahomes is by being able to get home with just 4 DLs.

Last year BAL couldn't. Is the addition of Calais and that other guy I'm drawing a blank on right now enough? We really don't know. Their performance against the Browns bottom-feeding OL or the Texans nearly equally inept OL doesn't really tell us anything.

Maybe they are better than last year. But are they as good as that Chargers front? Or the 49ers front?
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-22-2020, 11:28 AM   #322
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Lol small sample size that you’re comparing to another small sample size
You clearly didn’t read my post bc it said they were 5th in run defense last year, as in a full 16 game sample size. They also added Campbell who was damn good at Jacksonville as well as Wolfe who was good when he was healthy.

Quote:
LeSean McCoy had 6.8 YPC against the Ravens last year with Cameron Erving at LT.

Will you stop with this stupid shit?
Again read my post and comprehend it dude

Here let me help:

Quote:
Translation: the passing game will open up the running game and help the OL like it did last year, which is why I said I want us to come out in 11 personnel and throw the ball.

They have a very good run defense despite you falsely stating otherwise. We can run the ball on even the best run defense if Pat is destroying them passing the ball. Ravens got ran on last year bc they were getting torched through the air and had to start putting more DB’s on the field and play the pass full time
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-22-2020, 11:29 AM   #323
Draconian Warlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEX View Post
FWIW, The Ravens leaped over Chiefs in the week 3 NFL Power Rankings to take over the top spot.
I can't wait for this game! Bet we don't come out flat....and Pennel.
burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 09-22-2020, 11:29 AM   #324
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Andy is going to open up the playbook this week.

Have we even thrown a screen to CEH yet? I don’t remember much pre-snap motion so far yet either.

Andy knows this game likely decides HFA. He’s whipping it out this week.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-22-2020, 11:44 AM   #325
In Search of a Life

Hitchens has to go. He is ass

MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 09-22-2020, 11:59 AM   #326
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho View Post
Yeah, better up front (significantly), better in the secondary (even without James), and better at LB.
There is no statistical evidence to support this ridiculous statement.
flock is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 09-22-2020, 12:01 PM   #327
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by flock View Post
There is no statistical evidence to support this ridiculous statement.
Take a look at what the Chargers put on the field, that defense is ultra talented.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-22-2020, 12:11 PM   #328
CP'S "MOST HATED" 😆

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEX View Post
Not on the ranking i saw.
UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 09-22-2020, 12:13 PM   #329
In Search of a Life

Quote:
You clearly didn’t read my post bc it said they were 5th in run defense last year, as in a full 16 game sample size. They also added Campbell who was damn good at Jacksonville as well as Wolfe who was good when he was healthy.

Again read my post and comprehend it dude

Here let me help:

Translation: the passing game will open up the running game and help the OL like it did last year, which is why I said I want us to come out in 11 personnel and throw the ball.

They have a very good run defense despite you falsely stating otherwise. We can run the ball on even the best run defense if Pat is destroying them passing the ball. Ravens got ran on last year bc they were getting torched through the air and had to start putting more DB’s on the field and play the pass full time
I was clearly referring to comparing week 2 to week 1.

I don’t care what they finished in run D last year. I care about what we did with an old brokedick RB and one of the worst OT’s in football.

We ran the ball fine last year and that was without CEH, Fisher, and the threat of Tyreek.

Also, you continue to throw Wolfe’s name around like he’s not an old brokedick. Campbell is no spring chicken either. They lost Wormley, who’s a better player than Wolfe at this point. They might’ve upgraded their interior pass rush with Campbell, but other than that it’s not a huge difference from last years DL.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-22-2020, 12:13 PM   #330
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 View Post
Don’t you have to try that Chargers/49ers style of approach though if you’re Martindale?

They’ve tried the blitz heavy stuff the last two years and it hasn’t worked well enough. Now they have Peters, who maybe can steal one in a deep zone with his eyes on Mahomes.

I know, they’d still give up points cause the talent isn’t on par with LAC, but it’s the only scheme that really has given Mahomes and Reid much trouble beyond a half of football.
Quote:
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger View Post
Not on the ranking i saw.
Well someone thinks so. Vegas seems to think Baltimore is going to win by at least three points.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.