Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Closed Thread

Old 07-11-2020, 09:17 AM   #2
Admitted Planet Junky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi View Post
They don't play the same position. Yes I know they're safeties but still.
I think it was RGR that broke down positional snaps for both. It was amazing how similar they are in that category and Adams stats are great. IIRC he had more snaps at NCB.

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk
Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.

Old 07-08-2020, 01:55 PM   #3
Andy Reid Supporter

Remember 3 months ago when I was posting the rumors that the Chiefs could take an OT in rd 1? I remember hearing that from 3 different media places including Nate Taylor who I trust.

Well...they decided to take Niang who has almost everything you want. That guy was a potential first rd pick who was pushed down bc of a very strong class and an injury.

Eric Fisher has been a solid LT. I think we all appreciate him after last year. However, he is not a core player. If I have to decide to keep Fisher or Jones, I’m keeping Jones.

This seems to have been planned long ago. I could see us getting Niang ready to take over in 2021 and trading him for a high draft pick (2nd?) while creating $11.5 million to pay Jones.
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 07-08-2020, 02:02 PM   #4
The talking stonehead

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
Remember 3 months ago when I was posting the rumors that the Chiefs could take an OT in rd 1? I remember hearing that from 3 different media places including Nate Taylor who I trust.

Well...they decided to take Niang who has almost everything you want. That guy was a potential first rd pick who was pushed down bc of a very strong class and an injury.

Eric Fisher has been a solid LT. I think we all appreciate him after last year. However, he is not a core player. If I have to decide to keep Fisher or Jones, I’m keeping Jones.

This seems to have been planned long ago. I could see us getting Niang ready to take over in 2021 and trading him for a high draft pick (2nd?) while creating $11.5 million to pay Jones.
You don’t get rid of Fisher until you have an actual proven replacement for him. Taking a chance on a LT is the last thing this team needs to do when he is the biggest piece to keeping our half billion dollar QB protected
POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Thumbs Up 6 Thumbs Down 0    
Old 07-11-2020, 09:14 AM   #5
Admitted Planet Junky

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post

Why do people always want to move a player from the right to the left? Jiang is a ROL player. From what I have seen that is what he is at the core. In other words he is the replacement for Schwartz or LDT. It is not teasy nor does it happen often where a player is switched from right to left and has tremendous success which it would be for an OL to switch from ROL to LT and be better than Fisher is right now.

Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.

Old 07-12-2020, 03:44 PM   #6
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup View Post
Why do people always want to move a player from the right to the left? Jiang is a ROL player. From what I have seen that is what he is at the core. In other words he is the replacement for Schwartz or LDT. It is not teasy nor does it happen often where a player is switched from right to left and has tremendous success which it would be for an OL to switch from ROL to LT and be better than Fisher is right now.

Alot of merit to this Roundup. While it's not impossible, you're certainly correct in it making it much more difficult.

All of us have a power leg and a quick leg. It's easiest to find either watching someone do layups or letting them fall and catch themselves when you tell them to fall and you'll catch them. If they routinely jump off the left leg when doing layups, that's their power leg, and the other is their quick-step/coordinated leg. If you let someone fall towards you, telling them you'll catch their fall, but then just let them "fall," they'll naturally stop their own fall by quickly putting out their quick-step leg to stop it.

This is used often in track and field to determine which foot to set forward in starting blocks (the power leg) and which to set back.

The same premise applies in football. If you have someone with a left-dominant power leg, they "should" play the right side of the offensive line, and vice versa. This allows them to more quickly make movements to the side of the line they are playing. Particularly, players now use the "drive and catch" method and not the old-school "bucket step." While the power vs quick leg matters in either case, it matters more in the drive and catch because you're no longer just turning on a pivot and stepping in a bucket, you're using your power leg to readjust your hips to create an advantageous angle quickly.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0    
Old 07-12-2020, 06:51 PM   #7
In Search of a Life

Don't know if this fits here or not, but interesting.

Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.

Old 07-12-2020, 06:54 PM   #8
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coogs View Post
Don't know if this fits here or not, but interesting.

If inferring a big trade, more likely to be Yannick than CJ. Just my .02
TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 07-12-2020, 06:57 PM   #9
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by kccrow View Post
Alot of merit to this Roundup. While it's not impossible, you're certainly correct in it making it much more difficult.

All of us have a power leg and a quick leg. It's easiest to find either watching someone do layups or letting them fall and catch themselves when you tell them to fall and you'll catch them. If they routinely jump off the left leg when doing layups, that's their power leg, and the other is their quick-step/coordinated leg. If you let someone fall towards you, telling them you'll catch their fall, but then just let them "fall," they'll naturally stop their own fall by quickly putting out their quick-step leg to stop it.

This is used often in track and field to determine which foot to set forward in starting blocks (the power leg) and which to set back.

The same premise applies in football. If you have someone with a left-dominant power leg, they "should" play the right side of the offensive line, and vice versa. This allows them to more quickly make movements to the side of the line they are playing. Particularly, players now use the "drive and catch" method and not the old-school "bucket step." While the power vs quick leg matters in either case, it matters more in the drive and catch because you're no longer just turning on a pivot and stepping in a bucket, you're using your power leg to readjust your hips to create an advantageous angle quickly.
My Power Leg is the one in the middle- between the left and right.
Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 07-12-2020, 07:09 PM   #10
Admitted Planet Junky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halfcan View Post
Too bad it is only half a can......

Old 07-12-2020, 08:44 PM   #11
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halfcan View Post
lol
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.

Old 07-13-2020, 08:47 AM   #12
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Quote:
Originally Posted by kccrow View Post

I hadn't ever really thought about OL from that perspective.

It does make me wonder how much playing basketball growing up can help an offensive lineman be more versatile.

Have to be able to jump high off both leg (singly) and also be quick in both directions to be a high-level hoops player. Wouldn't do away with the dominant leg/quick leg, but would train each to be better at their weaker trait over time.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 07-09-2020, 12:11 AM   #13
In Search of a Life

MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.

Old 07-09-2020, 12:16 AM   #14
Ain't no relax!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE! View Post
Yeah, I'm sure people will be rushing over after his threats of holding out...
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 07-09-2020, 07:10 AM   #15
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
Yeah, I'm sure people will be rushing over after his threats of holding out...
They will be when it's right after the announcement he signed a new contract.
tyecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli

Closed Thread