Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Old 08-07-2020, 07:34 PM   #2
Dazed and Confused

Steer clear
PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 08-07-2020, 07:46 PM   #3
Why so serious?

I'm a big believer in second chances. People make mistakes and sometimes wake up the next day and would give anything to take them back. Your 'friend' seemed to have had that epiphany when he came back into your life in an attempt to make amends. He then strung you out and ghosted you.

I'll literally send you a check for $80 myself rather than for you to keep someone like this in your life. Friendships aren't supposed to be that difficult, and there's every indication that this guy is unhealthy for you and doesn't 'get it.'

Is it possible that you'd just be known as 'kirk' on CP if he were never in your life?
TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2020, 07:54 PM   #4
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedChief View Post
Is it possible that you'd just be known as 'kirk' on CP if he were never in your life?
Actually, no... The Crayz part comes from my days working on a Cray-XMP Super Computer. United Computing Systems had the only commercially available Cray-XMP. It was used to redesign the solid rocket booster joints on the space shuttle after the cold weather accident.

Still... Lots of good advice. I have a tendency to let my emotions get the better of me; I feel justified, then I feel guilty all the while knowing that the truth is somewhere...
crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 08-08-2020, 06:44 AM   #5
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by PHOG View Post
Steer clear
This.

And I don't want to hear your tales of woe if you buddy up with him, go tell the bartender.
neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 08-07-2020, 09:30 PM   #6
Resident Glue Sniffer

Life is short
**** em. not,literally of course.

Once a scammer , always a scammer. Earn trust in drops, and lose it in bucket fulls . Don’t need that shit in your life.

Dude sounds like a lifetime achievement scum bag.
Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-07-2020, 09:32 PM   #7
What's up braj?

Tell him to meet you at the George Brett statue me and big bill will **** him up
Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-07-2020, 09:43 PM   #8
Politically Incorrect

Why was he stealing from you? Just a thief or drug addict or degenerative gambler?

Has he come forward with a check? IF and it's a big IF, he ever repays you then you can let your guard down.

Sounds to me like he is setting you up to steal from you again in some way.
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-08-2020, 05:35 AM   #9
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
Why was he stealing from you? Just a thief or drug addict or degenerative gambler?

Has he come forward with a check? IF and it's a big IF, he ever repays you then you can let your guard down.

Sounds to me like he is setting you up to steal from you again in some way.
He would pay for bowling in change, I had a big jar of change in my bedroom. I started to notice the level was dropping.

No check. He indicated that he wanted to make amends and that was the reason that I agreed to see him. He throws it in my face when I mention it.

This is the biggest issue; when I'm around him, I'm uncomfortable because I'm trying to figure out what his angle is this time. I feel like I'm Archer and he's Conway Stern... waiting to get stabbed in the back.
crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 08-08-2020, 07:22 AM   #10
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by crayzkirk View Post
He would pay for bowling in change, I had a big jar of change in my bedroom. I started to notice the level was dropping.
So he basically Nickel and Dimed you to death.
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-15-2020, 11:53 AM   #11
Replaced by a future HOFer !!

My guess is that you are not the only "door mat" for just this previous friend. You struggle not being a "door mat" for many people ?
Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-15-2020, 12:05 PM   #12
Replaced by a future HOFer !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
I pretty much made my decision at "I found him stealing from me".

Give him an accurate and full number of what he owes you, and don't talk about anything else. Tell him you'll look forward to chatting with him once you're paid back in full. You'll never hear from him again.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JakeF View Post
It's pretty clear that he is still screwing around. If he really wanted to make amends he would have just purchased you the CBD as partial repayment of the money he owes. He didn't, so he really isn't trying to do shit. At best, he is still sketchy and untrustworthy. He might even think he can rip you off again.

sorry, it sucks.

People are such assholes.
I'm all for people changing over time and forgiving BUT when the hard evidence is not there that this guy is changed for the good when being asked again, listen to RainMan and JakeF.

IF this guy was truly humble, repentant and genuine he would have approached you out of the clear blue with the $$ he owed you and then some and like Jake said he would have bought you the CBD oil and then been profusely apologetic IF he were truly a changed man. Just the fact you have posted this wanting feedback this is your gut telling you, "NO" don't trust this guy if he wants to borrow $$, BUT whether he pays you back or not you still must forgive him because Jesus forgave you.
Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-16-2020, 04:50 PM   #13
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefshrink View Post
My guess is that you are not the only "door mat" for just this previous friend. You struggle not being a "door mat" for many people ?
I did for a long time; I valued myself for what I could do for people. With a lot of people, this didn't end well for me. I'm pretty good at spotting people like that and steer clear.

Again, this was because of my own insecurity and wanting people to like me. Lessons learned. I hope...
Old 08-08-2020, 07:23 AM   #14
Veteran

You find out how thin the support is from "friends" when they turn on you and walk away. Real friends dont judge or make friendship conditional.
F150 wants to die in a aids tree fire.F150 wants to die in a aids tree fire.F150 wants to die in a aids tree fire.F150 wants to die in a aids tree fire.F150 wants to die in a aids tree fire.F150 wants to die in a aids tree fire.F150 wants to die in a aids tree fire.F150 wants to die in a aids tree fire.F150 wants to die in a aids tree fire.F150 wants to die in a aids tree fire.F150 wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 08-08-2020, 07:23 AM   #15

I get that you grew up together and there is a level of unconditional love that comes with that, but you’re getting too old for this shit. Everything you’ve told us paints a picture of a guy who has used you at every opportunity. Now he hears you use CBD so of course he wants to sell you some. Hit eject.
wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.