Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

View Poll Results: Is the NFL and its refs out to "get us"?
Yes 52 30.95%
No 72 42.86%
Maybe 36 21.43%
Gaz says your a conspiracy nutcase 8 4.76%
Voters: 168. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 11-20-2018, 08:02 AM   #2
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

It's ok to tackle our speed rushers

Tamba Hali had a career of being choke hold rushing the quarterback.
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0    
Old 11-20-2018, 08:03 AM   #3
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

Marcus Peters laying on top of the quarterback is ok
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0    
Old 11-20-2018, 08:08 AM   #4
Cheat Death

No, but they obviously can't evaluate talent if that was an allstar crew they assembled specifically for last nights game. Also, with all the pregame emo heart string tugging production crap that goes on for primetime games, I think it can lend itself to a ref or refs getting caught up in it and thinking he or she has to play some kind of Touched By An Angel role for the home team. First responders, moments of silence...if you came in neutral, you left pulling for the Rams and their homeless players.
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 11-20-2018, 08:01 AM   #5
In Search of a Life

The out to get us week in week out narrative is tiring, but whew did last night not help to push back against that narrative. That was a terrible game for officiating.
BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1    
Old 11-20-2018, 08:51 AM   #6
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanBusby View Post
The out to get us week in week out narrative is tiring, but whew did last night not help to push back against that narrative. That was a terrible game for officiating.
Horrible, bad, missed and or inconsistent officiating doesn't = NFL mandates that the officials are "out to get us" and create a loss.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 11-20-2018, 08:53 AM   #7
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
Horrible, bad, missed and or inconsistent officiating doesn't = "out to get us".
Okay, great. My post never indicated that it did, but thanks.
BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.

Old 11-20-2018, 08:56 AM   #8
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanBusby View Post
Okay, great. My post never indicated that it did, but thanks.
I was agreeing with you. GEEZZZ people are touchy this am.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 11-20-2018, 08:58 AM   #9
In Search of a Life

Quote:
I was agreeing with you. GEEZZZ people are touchy this am.
I'm still tired and cranky after another Sutton specisl. Woops!

Old 11-20-2018, 08:54 AM   #10
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Horrible, bad, missed and or inconsistent officiating doesn't = "out to get us".
Neither does biased officiating. I don’t think it was about us.

It was about LA, home game, the fires, the shooting etc.

It’s just too coincidental for me to believe otherwise.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 11-20-2018, 09:00 AM   #11
a haw haw haw

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post

Quit making sense
Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 11-20-2018, 09:17 AM   #12
I could of gone pro

On the Rams TD where Goff rolled out of the pocket to the right and then ran up the middle 10 yards to the endzone, there was definite offensive holding on Rams #79 lineman. I played it back on TV last night a few times in slow motion, but I saw it in real time at real speed to begin with, I don't know how the refs could of missed that one.

The unnecessary roughness call for hitting the Rams receiver at the 5 yard line was also bogus, he dropped the ball from the hit, so how can they say it was after the play? It seems everytime they make that call, it's always after the play. The pass by PM that was deflected and originally called a fumble and recovery and TD for the Rams, I had no problem seeing that in real time it was a deflected forward pass, thank heaven for reviews.

The block in the back on a punt return by #42, he pushed the kicker barely and he fell into the tackle. How can it be a block when the guy makes the tackle. Another block in the back on a punt return showed on replay he might of brushed the guys back with one hand, but there was no force or push involved. I don't know if the refs are not use to night games, or they're not in the right position, but they were terrible last night and flag happy in the Rams favor.
DeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli

Old 11-20-2018, 09:42 AM   #13
I’m a Mahomo!

Quote:

Bringing in an "All-Star" ref crew too is also just too coincidental for me too.

If that's your best group of officials....no words.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 11-20-2018, 09:57 AM   #14
Ain't no relax!

Quote:

So the refs were biased because they wanted to be nice to LA? You think they "Fixed" the game because LA needed sympathy?

That's the dumbest ****ing thing I've read in some time. Where do you nutters come up with this shit?
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 11-20-2018, 12:18 PM   #15
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
So the refs were biased because they wanted to be nice to LA? You think they "Fixed" the game because LA needed sympathy?

That's the dumbest ****ing thing I've read in some time. Where do you nutters come up with this shit?
The NFL LOVES to push narrative and feel good stories are a big part of them, especially if they involve big markets.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Closed Thread