Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Old 09-23-2024, 01:25 AM  
I'll be back.

Let's talk about the Chargers

#Chargers Justin Herbert - High ankle re-aggravation. Walking w/full weight = no fracture. Lean towards playing Wk 4. MRI Mon

#Chargers Joey Bosa - Lean towards missing Wk 4. Re-aggravation often worse than initial injury

#Chargers Rashawn Slater - Pec for OL = heavily involved in blocking. High risk of missing Wk 4

#Chargers Joe Alt - Ankle. O-line often able to play the next wk but severity varies. Prob MRI pending

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 02:19 PM   #181
In Search of a Life

We just don't seem to blow teams out. I don't know why, but we don't.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 02:44 PM   #182
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
This is a good football team , not great, with a great QB. Its that simple. If Alex Smith , in his prime, is starting with this roster this team is maybe a wild card team. The current roster, due to salary cap and draft position, is average at best. The current offense may actually be worse than last years due to injury.
FANATIC is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.FANATIC is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.FANATIC is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.FANATIC is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.FANATIC is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.FANATIC is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 2     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 02:45 PM   #183
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToxSocks View Post
Chiefs will win by 2 scores, though they'll struggle to put them away and the game will seem closer than it really is.
Reid won't let it
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 02:45 PM   #184
Consuming CP souls

Quote:
Welcome to the NFL, kid. NE other than the undefeated season didn't either.
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 02:47 PM   #185
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brioni View Post
Welcome to the NFL, kid. NE other than the undefeated season didn't either.
Lot of other teams in the league blow teams out. It's not weekly, yet we continue to see the Bills or the Ravens beat the **** out of shit bird teams.

Yet we just don't seem to as often.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 02:50 PM   #186
Starter

Quote:
Lot of other teams in the league blow teams out. It's not weekly, yet we continue to see the Bills or the Ravens beat the **** out of shit bird teams.

Yet we just don't seem to as often.
I think Mahomes is thinking too much. He is very cerebral in his approach on each play. Its one of the things that makes him GREAT. Yet he is playing a little to careful. I hope to see more gunslinger.
FANATIC is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.FANATIC is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.FANATIC is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.FANATIC is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.FANATIC is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.FANATIC is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old Today, 03:13 PM   #187
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by FANATIC View Post
This is a good football team , not great, with a great QB. Its that simple. If Alex Smith , in his prime, is starting with this roster this team is maybe a wild card team. The current roster, due to salary cap and draft position, is average at best. The current offense may actually be worse than last years due to injury.
I'd say Reid's conservative approach has a lot more to do with the close scores than the talent.

At full strength, this is a pretty elite roster (assuming Kelce still has something left). Still above average with these injuries.

How many rosters are better than this at full strength?
RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Thumbs Up 5 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 03:56 PM   #188
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by gordonelloyd View Post
They also need to get credit for drafting Alt.
Still too early for that, Nabers looks even better than Alt. And if the Chargers don't pay Slater and let him walk, I don't think the logic of the pick makes sense.
Basileus777 has disabled reputation
Old Today, 03:58 PM   #189
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basileus777 View Post
Still too early for that, Nabers looks even better than Alt. And if the Chargers don't pay Slater and let him walk, I don't think the logic of the pick makes sense.
That's always been the issue with the Alt pick.

Not that he isn't going to be a damn good player - he will be. A probable All-Pro.

But Nabers was a better pick there.

When they picked Alt I breathed a sigh of relief because I really didn't want to deal with Nabers in this division for a decade. That kid is going to be spectacular.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 03:58 PM   #190
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar View Post
I'd say Reid's conservative approach has a lot more to do with the close scores than the talent.

At full strength, this is a pretty elite roster (assuming Kelce still has something left). Still above average with these injuries.

How many rosters are better than this at full strength?
Well nobody is at full strenght. I think the NFL is very competitive. The Cap works. So to answer your question... there are no elite teams. Just a few Elite Qbs. To me teams are average and the best teams have a couple of elite players. KC has Mahomes and Jones. Dont really see any other elite guys on KC.
Old Today, 03:59 PM   #191
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 View Post
Guess Danna didn’t practice today.

Would be the perfect week to get Felix about 50 reps. Get Thomas some too.
Yeah, I wanna see what Thomas can do.

Don't let this be another Neil Farrell situation where we trade for a guy we liked in the draft and then just bury him.

If you like a guy enough to make a deal for him, at least see what he's got.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 04:00 PM   #192
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
That's always been the issue with the Alt pick.

Not that he isn't going to be a damn good player - he will be. A probable All-Pro.

But Nabers was a better pick there.

When they picked Alt I breathed a sigh of relief because I really didn't want to deal with Nabers in this division for a decade. That kid is going to be spectacular.
They should have picked BOWERS. He is the next Kelce.
Old Today, 04:30 PM   #193
MVP

Quote:
Well nobody is at full strenght. I think the NFL is very competitive. The Cap works. So to answer your question... there are no elite teams. Just a few Elite Qbs. To me teams are average and the best teams have a couple of elite players. KC has Mahomes and Jones. Dont really see any other elite guys on KC.
They have three elite offensive linemen. Rice is elite. McDuffie's elite. Kelce is still probably among the best TEs despite a slow start. And a few others are borderline elite.
RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old Today, 05:17 PM   #194
MVP

Boltman will never get his nut
Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old Today, 06:12 PM   #195
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Quote:
I think we’d still win the division with Alex Smith.

This division is NOT good. The Chargers already have the injuries piling up. Denver looked really bad for two weeks. Raiders are a disaster.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.