Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Old 09-06-2024, 09:45 AM  
Veteran

Let's talk about the Bengals (week 2)

Last edited by SHOWTIME; 09-06-2024 at 10:03 AM..
SHOWTIME has disabled reputation
Old Today, 12:23 PM   #226
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Dawg View Post
Higgins gonna play. No way they want this want as a loss.
They'll run him out there, he'll pull it again, and miss another month.

Bungles are horrible with this.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 12:26 PM   #227
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Direckshun View Post
If you think Mahomes doesn't want to correct the 1-3 record he has against Cincy, man...

There are fewer superstars who play better with a grudge than Mahomes. He "Superman'd" against them in a 2022 regular season game.

Cincy is likely amped up for this game. But it's going to go both ways, because Mahomes likely wants to overtake Burrow in head-to-head. I wouldn't be surprised if he cares more about any other regular season game he plays this season than he does about this one.
Mahomes is actually 3-3 vs. Cincy, but 1-3 vs. Burrow.

Burrow isn't ready to face Mahomes this time around. About to be 2-3
TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 12:54 PM   #228
Grand champ

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Higgins has a hamstring injury, Burrow is clearly not back to form yet, and Chase missed a lot of time holding out. Combine all that with the fact that their defense is now terrible, and they lost Mixon and Boyd in the offseason as well, and you have very little reason to think they can get this this turned around in one ****ing week.
All the same, would you be surprised if they played us tight next week? I wouldn’t.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 12:55 PM   #229
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomBarndtsTwin View Post

Correct me if I’m wrong, but I think the Colts are the only team with a winning record against Mahomes?
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 01:01 PM   #230
__

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomBarndtsTwin View Post

God, that 2018 Bengals game was the most fun I've ever had at a Chiefs game.

I didn't even want to leave Arrowhead. That's as much fun as I can remember having at a Chiefs game.
Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 01:05 PM   #231
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Sure seems like they're gonna let Hollywood come back in Atlanta.

Wish it were sooner but if it does reduce his odds for some sort of reinjury in any way, probably the right call. Don't think he is necessary to win this one, if not win it comfortably given the state of Cincy.

And if it means another week of increased role for Worthy, that's fun. Running game is going to be important either way. We should be able to win in that battle this time around.
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 01:08 PM   #232
MVP

I would like to see Perine make some nice plays to help the Chiefs win. He made some pretty big plays for the Bengals in their previous wins against the Chiefs. It would be cool to see the opposite scenario.
DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 01:11 PM   #233
Veteran

It'll be way closer than it should be. I think the Bengals run it more and have some success. Their passing game will be better even if all they do is cut down on the mistakes. Chase will play well. Who knows maybe they realise Burton is a better bet than the dross they have running out currently. I also don't think their OL has as much of a problem with our pass rush as some predict.

But I'm not sure it'll matter. As Direckshun and others said i don't see how their D plays us without Reader. Maybe Mahomes has a rare off day or we go really vanilla, or maybe we leave Kingsley on an island and Hendricksen wrecks the game...i just don't see it.

I would really, really love to see us boat race these c***s.
JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old Today, 01:12 PM   #234
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 View Post
Sure seems like they're gonna let Hollywood come back in Atlanta.

Wish it were sooner but if it does reduce his odds for some sort of reinjury in any way, probably the right call. Don't think he is necessary to win this one, if not win it comfortably given the state of Cincy.

And if it means another week of increased role for Worthy, that's fun. Running game is going to be important either way. We should be able to win in that battle this time around.
Agree. It’s unbelievable how stacked we are at receiver. Silver lining is that Hollywood being out let everyone (especially Reid) see how good Worthy is.
RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old Today, 01:13 PM   #235
Andy Reid Supporter

Watched the condensed version of the Pats/Bengals. That OL is not good at all. Trent Brown is so so bad. I’d put Karlaftis on him and Chris inside against Volson.

I think this is finally gonna be the game where Mahomes puts a whoopin on Burrow.
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 01:17 PM   #236
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
Trent Brown is so so bad. I’d put Karlaftis on him and Chris inside against Volson.
When the Patriots dump a player you should stay away.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 01:20 PM   #237
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
All the same, would you be surprised if they played us tight next week? I wouldn’t.
If we play well, yes. If we play like shit, no.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 01:24 PM   #238
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Burrow very well may get it back on track but even if, I think the odds of it showing this week are slim to none.

KC's secondary is real fast, and really on the same accord. It's just hard. He's going to need to win a lot of 50-50 balls down field I think to have a shot at winning or sustaining offense.
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 01:36 PM   #239
MVP

Chris Jones clearly has free reign on the DL. I cannot wait for him to kill Joe Burrow. If he plays like he did last week, then he will get 2+ sacks. The dudes gonna win DPOTY.
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old Today, 01:41 PM   #240
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 View Post
Burrow very well may get it back on track but even if, I think the odds of it showing this week are slim to none.

KC's secondary is real fast, and really on the same accord. It's just hard. He's going to need to win a lot of 50-50 balls down field I think to have a shot at winning or sustaining offense.
If Burrow comes out this week and looks like shit against us, then I think he might be completely ****ed from that injury. This is the kind of game that should pull his head out of his ass and if he's shit, then I think Bengals fans should be really concerned.
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.