Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Old 08-28-2024, 02:49 PM  
Hockey Town

There's some drama in Cincy

Looks like they're off to a rousing start to the year.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 10:01 AM   #166
On Hiatus

My son, at 32, still drinks water and only has a soda about once a week, and that is usually when we have tacos for dinner.

My daughter always drank water when young....she never really had a desire to drink sodas. She loved lemonade and that was her drink of choice when not drinking water.

Now she still drinks water with her meals but mostly because sodas/tea are so silly priced at restaurants. Her only vice.....she has to have a specialty coffee in the AM to wake up.
Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old Today, 10:08 AM   #167
Starter

People telling us about their kids drinking or not drinking water has to be one of the weirder tangents I've seen.
kozzman555 is not part of the Right 53.kozzman555 is not part of the Right 53.kozzman555 is not part of the Right 53.kozzman555 is not part of the Right 53.kozzman555 is not part of the Right 53.kozzman555 is not part of the Right 53.kozzman555 is not part of the Right 53.kozzman555 is not part of the Right 53.kozzman555 is not part of the Right 53.kozzman555 is not part of the Right 53.kozzman555 is not part of the Right 53.
Old Today, 10:28 AM   #168
Veteran

Yea best to make sure that your kids only drink water and don't move onto the harder stuff. I remember back when I was nine and took my first hit of coke. I was never the same again. Completely hooked. Ruined my life that did. Let my suffering be a lesson.
Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.
Old Today, 10:42 AM   #169
SuperChiefs

So, water amiright?
FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.