Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Old 10-08-2022, 02:38 PM  
Veteran

Pittbulls kill 2 year old and 5 month old

Quote:
Two young children are dead and their mother suffered major injuries after two family dogs attacked a baby and toddler outside their West Tennessee home.Kirstie Bennard, 30, suffered critical injuries when she tried to intervene in the attack on her 5-month-old boy, Hollace Dean, and 2-year-old girl, Lilly Jane, family and police said.

"She put her body on top of Lilly’s to try and protect her after the attack started," Bennard's uncle by marriage, Jeff Gibson told USA TODAY on Saturday. "Both (dogs) started attacking her while she lay on Lilly."The two children were pronounced dead when officials arrived at the home, the sheriff's office reported.

It was not immediately known what provoked the mauling.The mauling, Gibson said, lasted about 10 minutes.The dogs – two pit bulls that belonged to the family – were euthanized at Memphis Animal Services Thursday.

The family owned the pets, Cheech and Mia, for more than eight years without a violent incident, Kelsey Canfield, the mother's best friend, told Fox News.

"I can promise you those children were her world, and if there was any inkling of danger, she would have never had those dogs near her kids," Canfield told the outlet. "Those children were everything to them, and they just have a really long journey ahead."
Full Article: https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ng/8219201001/

How do you feel about PittBull's? I posted this because my wife shared this story with me and my son was just recently participating in a "read to sheltered dogs" event where you could adopt a dog (I know brilliant).

I've heard the arguments that PittBull's get a bad wrap, but it seems time and time again they are the focal point of dogs who do these horrible acts.
TripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old Today, 12:16 PM   #1186
Live free or die hard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
Huge dogs.

OK, I stand corrected.

Whoever is letting them run loose should be arrested.
Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 12:27 PM   #1187
Constable of Untruths

Quote:
When I saw two tiny dumped Pit Bull puppies on the road one day, I snatched them up and brought them home to raise like one (or two) of our own. Our friends told us it wasn’t a good idea, that Tuggy and Scooty could harm our other dogs. I scoffed at them, parroting what I’d heard: that Pit Bulls used to be nanny dogs, and it was “all how you raised them.”

We raised them like we had raised all our other dogs over the past 40 years — 30 or so dogs in all — with never a serious incident. We shook our heads at how Pit Bulls were misunderstood and the unfairness of how the breed was discriminated against. Tuggy and Scooty were shining examples that it was, indeed, all how you raised them.

They became best buddies with one of my other dogs, Luna, and I trusted them implicitly. One day they all had big new chew bones. Luna decided she should growl possessively at Scooty. And that was all it took.

With no warning, not a bark or a growl, not a sign of anger, Scooty jumped on Luna, grabbed her around the neck, and proceeded to choke the life out of her. Tuggy joined in, silently grabbing a back leg and pulling as hard as he could.

My mother and I desperately tried to get them off of Luna and pry open their jaws. Luna’s tongue turned blue, she lost consciousness, and let loose her bowels. At that point I knew we had lost her.

You know the worst nightmare you’ve ever had? The one where something horrible is happening to someone you love, but you’re moving in slow-motion, as if you have 50-pound weights on your hands and feet, and you can’t speak or yell because you have no breath?

That’s how I felt when I saw Luna getting killed in front of me. You may think you could react well in such a situation and save your dog’s life, but you can’t.

I tried to pry Scooty’s jaws off Luna, but all that got me was my hand bitten clean through (it would later require a $26,000 surgery to repair).

Scooty took off running around the house dragging Luna’s lifeless body like a leopard with a dead antelope in a macabre game of keep-away. I tried to think of any weapon I could use, anything that looked like a break stick, but I had nothing because I trusted my Pit Bulls.

I trusted what people had told me, and as I result, I was totally unprepared.
In desperation, I over-turned a marble table and Scooty finally let go.

I learned a very hard lesson that day: Pit Bull behavior is not, in fact, about how you raise them. I had been duped by people who, in their quest to defend their favorite breed, had given me wrong information.
Fan fiction?
LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 12:29 PM   #1188
Constable of Untruths

Quote:
Huge dogs.

FFS man, you are 40 years old. Move out of the goddamn ghetto. That picture looks like it was taken in Beirut. Chain link fence, no grass, random machinery just sitting around. Have some ****ing respect for yourself.
LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 12:30 PM   #1189
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneWolf View Post
Fan fiction?
An excerpt from a book written by someone with a P.h.D in Animal Psychology.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 12:33 PM   #1190
Ultrabanned

Gross dogs owned by gross people

All there is to it
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 12:34 PM   #1191
I'll be back.

Quote:
FFS man, you are 40 years old. Move out of the goddamn ghetto. That picture looks like it was taken in Beirut. Chain link fence, no grass, random machinery just sitting around. Have some ****ing respect for yourself.
That's actually a pretty nice house. Probably sell for close to 250k.

This isn't a terrible neighborhood. My dog would be dead already in the real ghettos of KC.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 12:36 PM   #1192
Constable of Untruths

Quote:
That's actually a pretty nice house. Probably sell for close to 250k.

This isn't a terrible neighborhood. My dog would be dead already in the real ghettos of KC.
Perceptions vary I guess. 250k in KC is a starter home.
Old Today, 12:39 PM   #1193
I'll be back.

Quote:
Perceptions vary I guess. 250k in KC is a starter home.
Pretty 1300 sqft nice house with a 2-car garage. You seem uppity.

Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 01:14 PM   #1194
Live free or die hard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
Gross dogs owned by gross people

All there is to it
Hard to tell but might be mastiffs. Completely awesome dogs when trained.
Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 01:16 PM   #1195
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Otter View Post
I’m talking about pits exclusively here
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 01:46 PM   #1196
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abba-Dabba View Post
My neighbor has learned to stay with their shitbull mix while they bring him out in their back yard. Between me giving him the hot sauce on multiple occasions and then eventually a round in the dirt while being charged at in my own yard, I think I finally trained the douchebags to take care of their ****ing animal.
kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old Today, 01:52 PM   #1197
Live free or die hard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
I’m talking about pits exclusively here
My bad
Old Today, 01:52 PM   #1198
Constable of Untruths

Quote:
Pretty 1300 sqft nice house with a 2-car garage. You seem uppity.

Not a bad home for a 23-25 year old couple getting into their first home to build up some equity. A 40 year old man should have higher aspirations.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 01:56 PM   #1199
I'll be back.

Quote:
Not a bad home for a 23-25 year old couple getting into their first home to build up some equity. A 40 year old man should have higher aspirations.
Go **** yourself you snobby ****. No 1300 sq ft house in that price range is a "starter" home. There are houses worth half that around here.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 02:02 PM   #1200
You gotta kill a few people

Quote:
Originally Posted by Otter View Post
My first thought. The one with its head up isn’t even a standard pit bull. It’s mix at best - possibly not a pit at all.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.