Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Old Today, 07:41 AM  
Veteran

Woke up this morning and realized...

...that my favorite football team, the Kansas City Chiefs, have won 3 Super Bowls in the last 5 years, and have a chance to complete a 3-Peat, something no team in the NFL has ever done. Our Quarterback is possibly the greatest player who ever lived, and our Tight End is dating the biggest pop star in the world.

Did you guys know all this?
Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old Today, 02:17 PM   #16
You gotta kill a few people

Yes, I actually have these thoughts semi-frequently.

While we’re on the topic, just a bit of a hypothetical I’d like to propose. Which timeline would you prefer for the next two years?

A) The Chiefs win the Super Bowl this year, completing the 3-peat. They do not win the Super Bowl the following year.

Or

B) The Chiefs do not win the Super Bowl this year. The Chiefs win the Super Bowl the following year, narrowly missing out on the 3-peat BUT they go 20-0.

So 3-peat or perfect season? Which would be more epic in your opinion?
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 02:25 PM   #17
MVP

All that wine last night got you into your feelings.
WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old Today, 04:51 PM   #18
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post

While we’re on the topic, just a bit of a hypothetical I’d like to propose. Which timeline would you prefer for the next two years?

A) The Chiefs win the Super Bowl this year, completing the 3-peat. They do not win the Super Bowl the following year.

Or

B) The Chiefs do not win the Super Bowl this year. The Chiefs win the Super Bowl the following year, narrowly missing out on the 3-peat BUT they go 20-0.

3-Peat all the way. The Phins already have a perfect season, even if the season is shorter compared to nowadays. NO ONE has ever completed the 3-Peat.
Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old Today, 06:16 PM   #19
SNAP THE ****ING BALL!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bl00dyBizkitz View Post
3-Peat all the way. The Phins already have a perfect season, even if the season is shorter compared to nowadays. NO ONE has ever completed the 3-Peat.
I understand this thought and I might agree, but in the 20-0 scenario you do still have the same number of SBs with what is inarguably the greatest season ever played by any team. That's pretty hard to turn down.
kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 06:20 PM   #20
Three-Pat

Mahomes has as many SB rings as every other starting QB in the league……..combined.
tredadda has disabled reputation
Old Today, 06:21 PM   #21
Three-Pat

Quote:

Or

That’s a tough one. Probably 20-0 with a SB win.
tredadda has disabled reputation
Old Today, 06:30 PM   #22
MVP

Quote:

Or

Patriot players have literally said they would trade multiple rings for winning in that 07 season. It's best team of all time status.
Basileus777 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Basileus777 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Basileus777 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Basileus777 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Basileus777 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Basileus777 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Basileus777 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Basileus777 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Basileus777 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Basileus777 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Basileus777 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old Today, 06:32 PM   #23
Ultrabanned

You woke up this morning
Got yourself a gun,
Mama always said you'd be
The Chosen One.
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 06:33 PM   #24
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basileus777 View Post
Patriot players have literally said they would trade multiple rings for winning in that 07 season. It's best team of all time status.
You win three in a row and you get greatest dynasty of all time status though
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 07:13 PM   #25
Thread I will end you.......

4 consecutive to be known as a "Pat-Trick"...
digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 07:33 PM   #26
MVP

Winning a back to back Super Bowl in the Raiders new Stadium. Against Broncos' West, only to have Elway deliver the trophy. With a player who bolted the Chargers for the Chiefs. Is only the pre-cum?
Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 08:15 PM   #27
Thread I will end you.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainbarrel View Post
Winning a back to back Super Bowl in the Raiders new Stadium. Against Broncos' West, only to have Elway deliver the trophy. With a player who bolted the Chargers for the Chiefs. Is only the pre-cum?

Welcome the the 'Edging'...
digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 08:26 PM   #28
Starter

Quote:

Or

Very good question. I think I am going 20-0. I hate the '72 Dolphins. This would shut those blow hards up for good. There is then NO question of the greatest team in NFL history.
ChiefsFan63 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ChiefsFan63 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ChiefsFan63 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ChiefsFan63 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ChiefsFan63 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ChiefsFan63 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ChiefsFan63 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ChiefsFan63 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ChiefsFan63 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ChiefsFan63 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ChiefsFan63 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old Today, 08:46 PM   #29
Starter

I've heard, people are talking, that Chiefs will win 4 Super Bowls in a row, so why not 3 peat and then go 20-0 on the fourth? Only seems logical.
excessive is not part of the Right 53.excessive is not part of the Right 53.excessive is not part of the Right 53.excessive is not part of the Right 53.excessive is not part of the Right 53.excessive is not part of the Right 53.excessive is not part of the Right 53.excessive is not part of the Right 53.excessive is not part of the Right 53.excessive is not part of the Right 53.excessive is not part of the Right 53.
Old Today, 08:53 PM   #30
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefsFan63 View Post
Very good question. I think I am going 20-0. I hate the '72 Dolphins. This would shut those blow hards up for good. There is then NO question of the greatest team in NFL history.
Half of them are dead
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.