Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Old Today, 06:57 AM  
Supporter

7/26/24 Daily Training Camp Thread

Back to work today.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 11:59 AM   #76
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by xztop123 View Post
I worry about lrz speed while covering the ball. A lot of guys lose a ton of speed when securing a football
Im much more worried about his ability to find the hole, secure the ball, and break tackles.
ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 11:59 AM   #77
Needs more middle fingers

God...it must be so ****ing fun to be out there with the pads on....
ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 12:10 PM   #78
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEX View Post
Sure hope so. Said it on another thread
and got blasted for it...Yeah, I get let the young guys play and develop them. But we have a three-peat on the line and Smith would provide Mahomes protection, and provide the Chiefs the chance to develop the young guys. I'm sure they'll play at some point in the season but they won't be rushed into it.
After Smith's back problems, he wasn't that good. As in, I think if we needed to sub in Morris for the Super Bowl, we still would have won.

If Suamataia isn't ready, you play Morris. If there's an injury to one of those two, maaaaybe you bring in Smith, but in any case, I wouldn't necessarily rush it.

Besides, if the move is to bring in a vet because a 3-peat is on the line, I think you bring in Bakhtiari first to see what he has left and play him until the wheels fall off again. A healthy Bakhtiari is way better than a healthy Smith.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 12:15 PM   #79
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
Pretty good run block by Suamataia on this one.

Edit: That might be Morris. #64 if I am seeing that correctly. Wentz is the QB, so it is obviously the second group, but still a nice block by Morris.
Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old Today, 12:16 PM   #80
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToxSocks View Post
LRZ hype is fun but....if the Generic Prince hype is real then he probably wont make the team. He's got a long way to go. Especially with KT being penciled in as a pass option out of hte backfield, which was supposed to be LRZ's niche.
Andy turned Demetrius Harris into a decent TE after a year of riding the pine.

That's probably what we'll need from LRZ if we're actually going to see if this experiment will actually work. The game is still fast for him, I imagine.

Whether or not the anticipated returns on an investment like that are worth it for the Chiefs to roll the dice like that, we'll see. And it also depends on what Rees-Zammit wants, too. Does he want to play in the NFL bad enough such that he'll be a practice squad guy for an entire year and maybe eventually a gadget RB depth guy when he could be a rugby star back in his own country?
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 12:45 PM   #81
Veteran

Every highlight video I have seen from camp is basically Mahomes rolling out to his left. Haven't really watched closely but hopefully it isn't because our left side of the line sucks.

Nothing wrong with signing Smith as an insurance policy. We have too much talent and destiny riding on this season to go in with questions on our entire left side of the o line.
Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.
Old Today, 12:46 PM   #82
The man you could post like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
After Smith's back problems, he wasn't that good. As in, I think if we needed to sub in Morris for the Super Bowl, we still would have won.

If Suamataia isn't ready, you play Morris. If there's an injury to one of those two, maaaaybe you bring in Smith, but in any case, I wouldn't necessarily rush it.

Besides, if the move is to bring in a vet because a 3-peat is on the line, I think you bring in Bakhtiari first to see what he has left and play him until the wheels fall off again. A healthy Bakhtiari is way better than a healthy Smith.
If that's the plan, sure, but I'm always going to be leery of Morris. I doubt there's a deal to be made with Bakhtiari that both the team and he would be okay with. Tyron Smith is pretty similar in that they're both injury prone but very good, bordering on elite vets and Tyron Smith got a contract worth 20 million.

I really want to see Suamaleta win the job this camp but unless he just had the yips or somethings looks like he needs some serious development. Not sure why that's so controversial either, it was pretty well known he had elite traits but incredibly raw as well.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 12:49 PM   #83
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassy Squatch View Post
If that's the plan, sure, but I'm always going to be leery of Morris. I doubt there's a deal to be made with Bakhtiari that both the team and he would be okay with. Tyron Smith is pretty similar in that they're both injury prone but very good, bordering on elite vets and Tyron Smith got a contract worth 20 million.

I really want to see Suamaleta win the job this camp but unless he just had the yips or somethings looks like he needs some serious development. Not sure why that's so controversial either, it was pretty well known he had elite traits but incredibly raw as well.
I'm just saying if you're leery of Morris (which is fine, he's not exactly elite) then I'd probably also be leery of old man Smith. Doesn't do the team any good to have a mediocre at best starter and then add another mediocre at best starter. That changes nothing.
Old Today, 12:51 PM   #84
The man you could post like.

Quote:
I'm just saying if you're leery of Morris (which is fine, he's not exactly elite) then I'd probably also be leery of old man Smith. Doesn't do the team any good to have a mediocre at best starter and then add another mediocre at best starter. That changes nothing.
There's different variants of mediocre. Donovan Smith is slightly below average every game. I can't remember a game where the entire offensive game plan completely collapsed due to him. Unfortunately can't say the same for Morris, and until he proves that was an aberration I'll always be a bit nervous when he's out there. Can't really do that without playing him so it may well be best to just rip that band aid off and let him get the starting reps for a while to gauge it.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 12:52 PM   #85
Cheat Death

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirvana58 View Post
Every highlight video I have seen from camp is basically Mahomes rolling out to his left. Haven't really watched closely but hopefully it isn't because our left side of the line sucks.

Nothing wrong with signing Smith as an insurance policy. We have too much talent and destiny riding on this season to go in with questions on our entire left side of the o line.
I noticed this as well and wonder if its not more of a product of a) Mahomes rolling out and completing crazy throws are more highlight worthy than pocket completions, b) Mahomes/receivers intentionally working on those scenarios and c) no pads - engaging and fending off a rusher coming towards you likely fares better if you're wearing pads
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 12:53 PM   #86
In Pat We Trust

Justyn Ross doing anything notable?
el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old Today, 12:55 PM   #87
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassy Squatch View Post

JFC he's a rookie in his first padded practice. Not to mention, does nobody remember Mitchell Schwartz explaining that guys are working on particular things in these 1 on 1s and you can't necessarily take anything from them?
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 12:56 PM   #88
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by el borracho View Post
Justyn Ross doing anything notable?
He caught a touchdown on the same drive that Toney caught a few first downs.
kozzman555 is not part of the Right 53.kozzman555 is not part of the Right 53.kozzman555 is not part of the Right 53.kozzman555 is not part of the Right 53.kozzman555 is not part of the Right 53.kozzman555 is not part of the Right 53.kozzman555 is not part of the Right 53.kozzman555 is not part of the Right 53.kozzman555 is not part of the Right 53.kozzman555 is not part of the Right 53.kozzman555 is not part of the Right 53.
Old Today, 01:06 PM   #89
Out Gunning CP's Fandom Police

Quote:

That's fine. And I really wouldn't be concerned about LT if I knew that Thuney was good to go. That just clouds the issue even more for me.
TEX has disabled reputation
Old Today, 01:08 PM   #90
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToxSocks View Post
Was thinking about this last night, but he's kinda been the forgotten man on this defense. No one says his name anymore.

It's all Karl, Jones, McDuffy, Reid, Chenal, Tranquill etc.

It's like we just take Bolton for granted as if he's not one of our best defenders or something.
After all the shitty linebackers we've had it's so nice to have someone that just never misses a tackle. Dude is a machine.
crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote