Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Old 04-04-2024, 09:23 AM   #2
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoopsdoc View Post
Great back up option.
I watched every Carson Wentz start in 2022. He's the worst QB I've seen since Jamarcus Russel. He moved like Morten Anderson playing QB and brought chaos. He got benched for Taylor Heinicke for most of the year. When they gave him one last start (with the playoffs on the line thanks to Taylor Heinicke) his stat-line was 12-16 for 123 yards. Matt Castle had never looked as bad as what I witnessed from Carson Wentz. And thats with Gibson, Mclaren, a stud rookie wide-receiver, a serviceable tight-end and a good running back. Chiefs got scammed. He'll be more focused on turkey hunting intel than Andy Reids work-of-art playbooks.
seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2024, 05:42 PM   #3
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by seamonster View Post
I watched every Carson Wentz start in 2022. He's the worst QB I've seen since Jamarcus Russel. He moved like Morten Anderson playing QB and brought chaos. He got benched for Taylor Heinicke for most of the year. When they gave him one last start (with the playoffs on the line thanks to Taylor Heinicke) his stat-line was 12-16 for 123 yards. Matt Castle had never looked as bad as what I witnessed from Carson Wentz. And thats with Gibson, Mclaren, a stud rookie wide-receiver, a serviceable tight-end and a good running back. Chiefs got scammed. He'll be more focused on turkey hunting intel than Andy Reids work-of-art playbooks.
Ok Debbie
Pinchshot is not part of the Right 53.Pinchshot is not part of the Right 53.Pinchshot is not part of the Right 53.Pinchshot is not part of the Right 53.Pinchshot is not part of the Right 53.Pinchshot is not part of the Right 53.Pinchshot is not part of the Right 53.Pinchshot is not part of the Right 53.Pinchshot is not part of the Right 53.Pinchshot is not part of the Right 53.Pinchshot is not part of the Right 53.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote