Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Old 02-29-2024, 01:04 PM   #2
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
Awesome then they can pay for that shit.

They expect average fan to pay a tax to increase their profit for shit that average fan will never ****ing use.
Well...yeah.

Vote no, let them leave
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-29-2024, 01:07 PM   #3
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
Well...yeah.

Vote no, let them leave
This idea that owners just hold cities hostage to build them shit is a ****in joke. Lets subsidize rich people, great idea.

Guess what there are privately funded stadiums, they do exist.

I just have a hard time getting behind the idea that a county should pay 800 million dollars so the 1% has a better gameday experience. But hey easy for you to say I live in that county and you don't.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2024, 01:33 PM   #4
▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
Well...yeah.

Vote no, let them leave
1. I've been to games so there's your response to that. Not a season ticket holder or anything but I generally go to at least one game a year, sometimes two or 3.

2. I have no problem with the extended tax but I expected more exciting stuff. Not general improvements that they would have made anyways or shit like expanded parking lots that face a different direction!

3. I'll never be in a suite or be in the VIP thing in the end zone because 1. I can't afford a suite, and 2. The endzone area has the worst viewing angle of any place in the stadium. Those things are targeted for people with money who don't give a shit about the actual game and just want to be somewhere trendy they can party.

I don't know why wanting and expecting more for $800mil ($500 of which is coming from us) is such a bad thing to you
-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-29-2024, 01:39 PM   #5
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by -King- View Post
1. I've been to games so there's your response to that. Not a season ticket holder or anything but I generally go to at least one game a year, sometimes two or 3.

2. I have no problem with the extended tax but I expected more exciting stuff. Not general improvements that they would have made anyways or shit like expanded parking lots that face a different direction!

3. I'll never be in a suite or be in the VIP thing in the end zone because 1. I can't afford a suite, and 2. The endzone area has the worst viewing angle of any place in the stadium. Those things are targeted for people with money who don't give a shit about the actual game and just want to be somewhere trendy they can party.

I don't know why wanting and expecting more for $800mil ($500 of which is coming from us) is such a bad thing to you
They don't care what you do once you're there, they just want the $.

What would you like to see them specifically do that they aren't doing?
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.