Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Old 09-12-2019, 04:28 PM   #2
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ubeja Vontell View Post
Dude, did Cooper ever talk about the things I talk about, let me guess....nope!
Yeah cooper talked about inane shit all the time. Just like you.

Thanks for proving my point for me.
BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2019, 04:33 PM   #3
left blank intentionally

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanBusby View Post

rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-12-2019, 04:47 PM   #4
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanBusby View Post

Dude, we have threads here about drinking at lunch, sleep, smoking pot, I at least keep it talking football.

I have seen your threads, trust me you playing critic.....hahahaha?
Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 2     Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2019, 04:52 PM   #5
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ubeja Vontell View Post
Dude, we have threads here about drinking at lunch, sleep, smoking pot, I at least keep it talking football.

I have seen your threads, trust me you playing critic.....hahahaha?
You're missing 2 key elements there, turbo sperg.

1. My posts are serious around 1% of the time. Maybe that much.
2. I actually got a ban for that one. Your drivel is going to get you to the special bonus round.
BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.