Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Old 07-22-2018, 05:42 AM   #2
Shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooper barrett View Post
At 15 years old just replace all the ball joints and install bushing eccentrics so it can be fully aligned afterwards.

I'm pretty sure you are talking about a different suspension. Unless it's a heritage.
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-22-2018, 07:41 AM   #3
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAUTO View Post
I'm pretty sure you are talking about a different suspension. Unless it's a heritage.
I think that they fit all 2004 - 2007 and are the fill blown kit for the upper arms with greaseable bolts.

What's a 2004 Ford heritage other than a trim package?
cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 07-22-2018, 07:51 AM   #4
Shit

Quote:
I think that they fit all 2004 - 2007 and are the fill blown kit for the upper arms with greaseable bolts.

What's a 2004 Ford heritage other than a trim package?
On a truck with struts all the adjustment is at the lower control arms and there aren't eccentrics for them... those you posted are for the old style

The heritage is a totally different truck. Body style, engines, suspension, etc...
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-22-2018, 09:33 AM   #5
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAUTO View Post
On a truck with struts all the adjustment is at the lower control arms and there aren't eccentrics for them... those you posted are for the old style

The heritage is a totally different truck. Body style, engines, suspension, etc...
I did mean lower arms(my bad) and different eccentric sets look different depending on the amount of correctional application. I just grabbed a pic that showed what a set looked like as an example.

Isn't a Heritage really just a 2003 with a 2004 title? It still had the old school linkage vs a rack like in 2005.

I have not personally worked on a 2007 up GM trucks steering, that I want to remember, as I was referring to pre 2000 trucks (w/ drag links) that had movement in the ball joints when new.
cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 07-22-2018, 09:49 AM   #6
Shit

Quote:
I did mean lower arms(my bad) and different eccentric sets look different depending on the amount of correctional application. I just grabbed a pic that showed what a set looked like as an example.

Isn't a Heritage really just a 2003 with a 2004 title? It still had the old school linkage vs a rack like in 2005.

I have not personally worked on a 2007 up GM trucks steering, that I want to remember, as I was referring to pre 2000 trucks (w/ drag links) that had movement in the ball joints when new.
I have no idea if they are a 03 titled ad 04... 04 has a heritage that's like the older trucks. The eccentric package you posted goes on those style trucks on the upper arms