Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Old 02-21-2018, 03:08 PM   #2
Damn it feels good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simply Red View Post
I say let's see what Robinson is all about - If he blossomed like a pretty little orchid this season, I'd not be shocked.
This is not far from the realm of possibility. Thanks for posting this. I agree!
SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 02-21-2018, 03:14 PM   #3
You Sweetie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperChief View Post
This is not far from the realm of possibility. Thanks for posting this. I agree!
you're welcome! I'm glad we are friends!
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-21-2018, 03:18 PM   #4
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperChief View Post
Quote:
you're welcome! I'm glad we are friends!
Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-22-2018, 08:06 AM   #5
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
I say let's see what Robinson is all about - If he blossomed like a pretty little orchid this season, I'd not be shocked.
We need to trust Mahomes to make Wilson and Robinson better. If they cant, we deal with that in year 2 of the Mahomes era. The offense isn't perfect but there is a huge need on the other side of the ball.

This off season we need to spend all of our FA money on defense. We need to use our 2nd rounder on defense. 3rd rounders too. We desperately need talent beyond our new CB.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.