Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Old 11-19-2017, 07:30 PM   #2
Baba Ganoush

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 View Post
I don't understand the injury concern, Inmen. It's not like Mahomes will get 'free lives' after this year to remain healthy. Nothing is guaranteed. He's just as likely to get injured next week as he was last week or in the future.
I get that, but at least he’ll get injured in a game he should have been in, not some meaningless bullshit game.
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-19-2017, 07:32 PM   #3
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by In58men View Post
I get that, but at least he’ll get injured in a game he should have been in, not some meaningless bullshit game.
I think next week is 'meaningful' if he plays. Who knows what we would do? I'm not saying he's taking us to the SB this year -- he isn't. But the spark it might provide could make the team better.
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-19-2017, 07:35 PM   #4
Baba Ganoush

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 View Post
I think next week is 'meaningful' if he plays. Who knows what we would do? I'm not saying he's taking us to the SB this year -- he isn't. But the spark it might provide could make the team better.
He’ll be struggling to keep up with opposing teams due to our defense.
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-19-2017, 08:59 PM   #5
Replaced by a future HOFer !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by In58men View Post
He’ll be struggling to keep up with opposing teams due to our defense.
Dude he is already used to it he comes from Texas Tech. He will be right at home.
Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.