Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics

Old 10-06-2003, 12:46 AM   #2
Too Many Energy Drinks!!!!

B2chiefsfan 3,284 Saginaw-Bay City-Midland, MI MSA

BURRRRR!!!!!!
B2chiefsfan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.B2chiefsfan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.B2chiefsfan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.B2chiefsfan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.B2chiefsfan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.B2chiefsfan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.B2chiefsfan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.B2chiefsfan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.B2chiefsfan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.B2chiefsfan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.B2chiefsfan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 10-06-2003, 12:48 AM   #3
Special Teams ACE!!!

AZChief

Whatdyaknow? I'm all about boobs and beads!
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-01-2003, 10:39 AM   #4
CHANGEd your mind yet????

Man,

I don't know whether to pity you or bow to you. You obviously need a life or some other outlet for such creativity...

but this IS a cool chart. Thanks for doing it.

BTW, I LOVE my city. Wish I actually lived there...though I'm not sure I could do the 'Mormon' thing.
memyselfI has disabled reputation
Old 11-01-2003, 10:47 AM   #5
Say hello to my little friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by memyselfi
BTW, I LOVE my city. Wish I actually lived there...though I'm not sure I could do the 'Mormon' thing.
You can have Baghdad.
Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.