Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Yesterday, 02:13 PM   Topic Starter
World's Best Boss

Your AFC Championship MVP’s

Re-watching the AFC Championship rematch against the Bengals (my dark horse vote for the most important win in our dynasty), made me remember just how much of a gamewrecker Jones was from the beginning to the end of the game, and it made me realize that I wish the NFL had Championship MVP’s like baseball does for the LCS.

If you had the deciding vote for awarding game MVP’s for each of our AFC Championship wins, who would you vote for (bonus points for the old timers who vote for someone in our 1969 championship win against the Raiders and our 1966 win against the Bills).
Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.