Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Yesterday, 08:43 PM   Topic Starter
King Shit of **** Mountain

Your daily moment of happiness

One of my favorite times each day is letting my dog Blu outside for the last time before bed. I turn on the 6,000 lumen NEBO porch light (which I highly recommend) and smoke a cigarette while sitting on the back steps, watching the 92 lb. nearly 8 year old dog turn in to a puppy again. He bounces around the small yard chasing bugs and lizards and the non-stop tail wagging makes me smile.

It's watching pure, unadulterated joy and I think about taking a video of it and then I don't, because it's our moment and you should find your own.

Do you take the time to find happiness in your daily life?
Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.