Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-08-2024, 09:05 AM   #11
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by tredadda View Post
I can see him landing with the Texans if he left. Young, up and coming team with a ton of cap space that can easily afford what he is looking for. He could bring a veteran presence to that team. Obviously I want Jones to stay here, but if not then it is what it is. They will adjust accordingly.
The only way this ends bad for the Chiefs is if they screw around with Jones too long and miss other FAs, then don’t sign him.

There are fair arguments to sign or not sign Jones. I think the Chiefs will be okay either way.

This can end bad for Jones if he pulls an OBJ and is forced to take less in a worse situation, because the Chiefs move on and his market isn’t what he hopes (though I’d be shocked if that happened).
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.