Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-21-2023, 02:16 AM   Topic Starter
For The Glory Of The City

Old Movie Recommendations

I have always been more of a music guy than a movie guy I feel like I have a good understanding of music from many different eras and can see the evolution of music to the stuff we enjoy (or for some don't enjoy lol) today.

I don't have that same base of understanding with movies.

I would love some recs from the Chiefs Planet brain trust of old movies I should watch I am going to spend time this fall and especially winter when things slow down and get a lot of movies in.

I signed up for the Criterion streaming service and there is a lot to dive into there. Generally I am drawn to stuff from the 40's 50's and 60's and enjoy noir stylized stuff but totally open minded.

First one I am watching is 1949's Obsession a British crime drama that has been fun so far.

Interested to see what people think are still worth watching today! Thanks in advance.

|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.