Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-03-2023, 11:17 AM   #11
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr. tegu View Post
I haven’t seen it yet but what I’m seeing indicates this concern to be accurate in its basis. Other than emasculating Indy and portraying a negative image of men (see Star Wars) I can’t understand the reason behind portraying him as a depressed and divorced lonely man that seems to have no respect from anyone. There are countless ways to show he needs motivation for an adventure other than something to do because he’s a worthless shell of a man.
He's not emasculated or portrayed negatively, and gets tons of respect from his friends in the movie.
Spoiler!
Spoiler!

It just kinds of ends in a dud. They had a pretty great setup for a whizbang of an ending, I felt and went super lazy with it.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.