Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-01-2017, 11:56 AM   Topic Starter
Distributor of Pain

Why don't any teams run the Saunders offense?

I was thinking about this because of how much I hate our current offensive scheme. Loathe it. Andy maybe I'm partial to it because it was the greatest offense the Chiefs ever had, but I was watching some clips from that team, as well as looking up some stats, and I honestly can't believe no teams run it.

The one thing that stood out to me was that while the Chiefs scored practically at will, they were always way up there in time of possession. That combination, alone, would make you think someone would want to build an offense around Saunders' system.

Anyway, I look forward to more 1st and goals from the 3, lining up in the shotgun, and doing a fake jet sweep option reverse to our third string tight end.
bobbything would the whole thing.bobbything would the whole thing.bobbything would the whole thing.bobbything would the whole thing.bobbything would the whole thing.bobbything would the whole thing.bobbything would the whole thing.bobbything would the whole thing.bobbything would the whole thing.bobbything would the whole thing.bobbything would the whole thing.