Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

View Poll Results: ?
Insult 24 77.42%
Compliment 7 22.58%
Voters: 31. You may not vote on this poll

Old Yesterday, 05:21 PM  
In Search of a Life

Insult or Compliment?

I personally don't understand how this isn't clearly an insult.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 05:22 PM   #2
Starter

I'll need to see a photo of her before deciding.
BEAVER must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BEAVER must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BEAVER must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BEAVER must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BEAVER must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BEAVER must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BEAVER must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BEAVER must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BEAVER must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BEAVER must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BEAVER must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 05:24 PM   #3
Kind of a mod

Probably depends on how you see yourself, I suppose. Seems like a compliment to me, but I'm happily married for 17 years.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 05:27 PM   #4
The man you could post like.

Who the **** 'compliments' someone like that anyway? 'Yeah, you aren't hot enough to **** casually'.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 9 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 05:27 PM   #5
Supporter

She’s telling him that while he’s not ****able, he is the nice guy she’s ready for now that she’s been run through.

“Babe, your ass isn’t as tight as the gals I prefer to ****….but those birthing hips will be helpful, long term.”
Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 13 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 05:28 PM   #6
My Mamma Says

I see it both ways.. She thinks that he checks all the boxes emotionally and sexually.
On the other hand he could think she would cheat on with someone more attractive or he's not hot enough for a one night stand..
Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 05:29 PM   #7
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Huh. Are 28-yr-old men that sensitive these days? He had to leave the house, lol?

I mean, isn't she saying that she doesn't see her bf as a casual one-night stand type of guy, but as a serious relationship kind of guy? Am I reading that wrong?

Kids these days. Sounds like a lot of over-thinking for nothing.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 6 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 05:29 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
Probably depends on how you see yourself, I suppose. Seems like a compliment to me, but I'm happily married for 17 years.
How is it a compliment? She's basically saying you're not attractive enough to be worth having sex with outside of a long term relationship. A relationship that she would presumably only want to have because of the non-sex things she values about you.
wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 05:30 PM   #9
Dazed and Confused

GUILTY!! Oh, wrong thread.

And need pics.
PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old Yesterday, 05:32 PM   #10
Would an idiot do that?

I could see how it could bruise a young man's ego if some random woman told him that.... but if your girlfriend of 2.5 years said that, who the **** cares? It's probably a hint to put a ring on it, not some right jab to your manhood.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 05:34 PM   #11
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by wazu View Post
How is it a compliment? She's basically saying you're not attractive enough to be worth having sex with outside of a long term relationship. A relationship that she would presumably only want to have because of the non-sex things she values about you.
I'm a nerd. I've never tried to be the sexiest man alive, nor have I ever had a one-night stand. If that's your thing, more power to you, but it seems like a far higher compliment that she could stand being around you for life rather than a couple of hours.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 05:35 PM   #12
Cheat Death

Just because she wouldn’t immediately hook up or be fwb doesn’t mean she didn’t want to **** him. She was just playing it differently in hopes of it developing into something more

That’s the compliment she was trying to give, and it is one, but probably should’ve kept it to herself especially if drinks were involved
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 05:35 PM   #13
Andy Reid Supporter

It’s an insult if you’re under 25 or immature. It’s a compliment if you are over 25 or mature
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 05:38 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
It’s an insult if you’re under 25 or immature. It’s a compliment if you are over 25 or mature
At best, it's a backhanded compliment. Literally no reason to tell your partner of 2 1/2 years you wouldn't have had casual relations with them.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 05:40 PM   #15

All she had to say is 'you're the man I want to spend the rest of my life with'. That's it. Gets the exact same message across without denigrating.