Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-24-2022, 12:41 PM  
Trained to reign as the one.

Per 610 Sports [and Schefter]: EB will return to the Chiefs next season.

Don't shoot the messenger

https://www.audacy.com/610sports/spo...n-as-chiefs-oc

God of Thunder 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliGod of Thunder 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliGod of Thunder 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliGod of Thunder 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliGod of Thunder 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliGod of Thunder 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliGod of Thunder 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliGod of Thunder 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliGod of Thunder 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliGod of Thunder 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliGod of Thunder 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 02-25-2022, 09:18 AM   #316
Curmudgeon

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
When Belichick lost Brady, his team sucked. Clearly he's a shit coach who should be on the streets.
That's not what I said. The point I was making is that EB isn't responsible for our win in SB LIV. I'm not defending or opposing EB or any other coach. What I am saying is that it's a lot easier to win a SB when you have a PMII as your QB. Get good plays to Patrick in a timely fashion.
oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.
Old 02-25-2022, 09:19 AM   #317
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabblerouser View Post
Bills fans - dumbest
Patriots - most toxic

Fix your shit, DaFace.
Funny. I don't recall hearing Bills fans clamoring to gut their coaching staff for no reason when Josh Allen had a rough game against the Chiefs, I don't recall Patriots players calling out their fans for having irrational expectations, and I don't recall Patriots fans ever stalking Brady's family and calling her out for being a normal human being.

I'm not sure if it's all Chiefs fans or just Chiefs fans online, but if I were a FA right now I'd have to seriously consider whether it's worth dealing with the bullshit from ungrateful fans.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2022, 09:21 AM
rabblerouser
This message has been deleted by rabblerouser.
Old 02-25-2022, 09:23 AM   #318
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithandrew051 View Post
I like the Chiefs!
This is a message I can get behind
ChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 02-25-2022, 09:23 AM   #319
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Funny. I don't recall hearing Bills fans clamoring to gut their coaching staff for no reason when Josh Allen had a rough game against the Chiefs, I don't recall Patriots players calling out their fans for having irrational expectations, and I don't recall Patriots fans ever stalking Brady's family and calling her out for being a normal human being.

I'm not sure if it's all Chiefs fans or just Chiefs fans online, but if I were a FA right now I'd have to seriously consider whether it's worth dealing with the bullshit from ungrateful fans.
Cant say for sure about the Patriots, but the Bills board looked no different than this one post loss. Blaming the refs, wanting people fired (HC even, not just a puppet OC), etc...
jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 02-25-2022, 09:25 AM   #320
left blank intentionally

Quote:

1. It's not "gutting" a coaching staff when you just remove one piece of fatty cancer tissue. That's addition by subtraction.

2. Go cruise by the Bills forums and the Patriots forums sometime.

3. I thought all the Britney/Jackson hate is from Patriots fans/Barstool Sports...but admittedly, I don't keep up with all the latest from TMZ, maybe you can fill us in? Fix that shit, DaFace?
rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-25-2022, 09:27 AM   #321
left blank intentionally

Quote:
Originally Posted by jd1020 View Post
Cant say for sure about the Patriots, but the Bills board looked no different than this one post loss. Blaming the refs, wanting people fired (HC even, not just a puppet OC), etc...
Yeah, DaFace needs to fix his shit and go check out some other cesspools...make him happy to have this one.
rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-25-2022, 09:27 AM   #322
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefBlueCFC View Post
This is a message I can get behind
I was actually just thinking this before I logged in this morning.

I thought “Well hey, I like the Kansas City Chiefs organization so I suppose I’ll check out the popular cesspool message forum known as Chiefs Planet.”

True story.
Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 02-25-2022, 09:28 AM   #323
Veteran

Can you make it so when certain users post in a thread Brittney Spears Toxic plays
ChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 02-25-2022, 09:29 AM   #324
left blank intentionally

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedChief View Post
Because there's no Oz just pulling the strings behind the scenes based on relationships and optics.
Old 02-25-2022, 09:33 AM   #325
Who's your daddy?

https://arrowheadaddict.com/2022/02/...hiefs-actions/

In some ways, the doubts swirling around Eric Bieniemy were understandable for a hot minute.

In his fourth offseason in the National Football League as the Chiefs offensive coordinator, Bieniemy had experienced even fewer invites to the tables of respective organizations than in previous years—with only the Denver Broncos and New Orleans Saints as officially interested in him as a potential head coaching candidate. And once again, those teams decided to go in another direction when all was said and done.

When a person tries to do anything 15 or so times and fails, it’s natural to wonder if he will ever be able to do so. And so the doubts set in about Eric Bieniemy. As we said, it’s understandable—at least to a point.
Any naysayers of Eric Bieniemy’s value to the Kansas City Chiefs were proven wrong with the team’s decision to welcome him back.

Here’s the thing about Bieniemy’s case, however. No one outside of those interview rooms, no one situated outside of Arrowhead Stadium ever knew of anything factually off or wrong about Bieniemy. We just knew that he seemed overqualified compared to some candidates and yet unable to get a job. That’s all that was known.

It was at this point that assumptions were made, and the naysayers began to fill in the blanks on their own.

Suddenly, Bieniemy has an interview problem despite the dozens of public-facing interviews Bieniemy has over the years with Chiefs media or other types, displaying his confidence and knowledge and charisma. .
Suddenly, Bieniemy has no real impact on the team’s offense while others blame him for the offensive downfalls in the postseason, especially the second-half meltdown. One side wants to give him no credit and the other side only wants him to take credit for the team’s failures.
Suddenly, Bieniemy’s background is too toxic for teams to handle even as other candidates with troubled pasts have no problem scoring new gigs.

Most recently, there were concerns expressed among fans that Bieniemy was toxic even for the Chiefs and that a divorce was inevitable. Suddenly, Bieniemy was now at odds with Patrick Mahomes and Andy Reid. Suddenly, the offensive pillars were all frustrated with one another. Odd sources were quoted and sideline interactions were interpreted.

For all the naysaying, however, actions speak louder than words and with a single choice, the Chiefs expressed the reality of the situation. They brought back Eric Bieniemy when they didn’t have to.

Bieniemy’s contract was up this offseason and both sides could have easily sidestepped the other if they wanted to spend some time apart. If Bieniemy felt like his own progress was thwarted by the Chiefs’ success, he could have chased other opportunities either with a lateral move or a head coaching role at the collegiate level or even by taking a year away to see what better opportunities opened up.

For the Chiefs, if Bieniemy had somehow turned toxic or, even worse, inept, after a decade on the sidelines in Kansas City, with an offense that had averaged 36 points per game through the postseason, they could have walked away. And Bieniemy could have saved face by claiming he wanted to try something new. Everyone would have understood. No one would have looked bad. It was the ideal timing for a divorce—if either side had ever wanted such a thing.

By welcoming back Bieniemy for another season—his 10th with Reid—the Chiefs proved Bieniemy’s naysayers wrong. Suddenly, the clouds over his ability to make decisions, to handle calls, to get along with staff or players, or to provide value or fresh perspective to the offense were all lifted. For a team that had made it to four straight conference championship games, Bieniemy was a guy they wanted back.

While there is still a lot that we don’t know at this point—namely, why NFL franchises continue to spurn Bieniemy’s attempts at getting a head coaching gig—what we do know is that Bieniemy’s naysayers have little to hold onto.

Not that they had ever had anything to substance to begin with.
dtrain has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dtrain has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dtrain has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dtrain has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dtrain has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dtrain has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dtrain has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dtrain has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dtrain has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dtrain has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dtrain has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 02-25-2022, 09:34 AM   #326
Kind of a mod

Quote:
1. It's not "gutting" a coaching staff when you just remove one piece of fatty cancer tissue. That's addition by subtraction.
Do you not realize how dumb this sounds? What actual justification do you have for this other than a giant pile of steaming dinosaur shit belched out by some of the most overinflated egos in the entire Chiefs fanbase?

The players love EB. The coaches love EB. Clark loves EB. There is literally zero evidence that he's anything other than a key piece of our team.

Go back to screaming about how rigged the game is. It's a better look than taking your misplaced anger out on a guy that you've chosen to be your scapegoat because you just can't handle the idea that it's possible for your star QB to have a bad game once in a while.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2022, 09:34 AM   #327
left blank intentionally

Quote:
This is such a stupid argument. Both of those people had success in their prior roles. That's typically a prerequisite to be poached by other organizations, and that's true in any field. Regardless of the relationships they have.

What world do you live in that you can't see that's pretty standard? I see this every single day in my industry.

It's called a meritocracy. And it's exactly why EB didn't get a head coaching job.
Ah, yes. You're basically describing a tendency in most organizational hierarchies, for every employee to rise in the hierarchy through promotion until they reach a level of respective incompetence.

You're describing the ****ing peter principle, TC.

Quote:
The peter principle? Which is something that applies to basic, tired, bureaucratic corporations who just keep promoting average and borderline competent people because that's the general upward drift of a career?

You seriously think the Chiefs coaching ranks are like that? It's just any old job? Performance doesn't matter?

This doesn't remotely align with the peter principle.

Reread this whole sequence, and do better.
Old 02-25-2022, 09:35 AM   #328
left blank intentionally

Quote:
Do you not realize how dumb this sounds? What actual justification do you have for this other than a giant pile of steaming dinosaur shit belched out by some of the most overinflated egos in the entire Chiefs fanbase?

The players love EB. The coaches love EB. Clark loves EB. There is literally zero evidence that he's anything other than a key piece of our team.

Go back to screaming about how rigged the game is. It's a better look than taking your misplaced anger out on a guy that you've chosen to be your scapegoat because you just can't handle the idea that it's possible for your star QB to have a bad game once in a while.

If it's not rigged, then someone's head should've rolled for that.

Thank you.
Old 02-25-2022, 09:36 AM   #329
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Yeah, but that opinion around here is largely based off a fan fiction piece that clearly overstepped and made a mountain out of potential arguments between coaches and players.

It's just like the TMZ-like barstool BS, seeing Mahomes and his girlfriend at a game, she makes a weird face, and OMG she's such a bitch, poor Mahomes!!!

And now that he's retained, people are simply moving forward with the narrative like the fan fiction piece was true all along... well, it must be true he's a useless piece of shit, so uh, Reid must be THAT loyal and uh, optics!

It's strange how people can't simply say they were wrong when we learn new things.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-25-2022, 09:37 AM   #330
I'll be back.

we're going to go around and around like this until a camera catches someone shoving EB or Mahomes bitching
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.