Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-24-2015, 03:26 PM  
Buddy Christ is a Chiefs fan

Switching Jobs

Anyone else get horribly nervous going in to tell their boss they are switching positions? I don't know what it is but I just am super nervous, my heart is going 90 mph, and I feel like I am going to start sweating for no reason.

Funny thing is I hate the job, the boss, and several of the people I work with. You would think I would be dancing the jig right now. I am not even leaving the company, just moving to a position I think will be better for me.

On another note I am curious how other people would handle another situation I may find myself in.

So I believe I have a good chance of getting another job working with another company but I know they drag their feet for a long while and it is far from certain. I worked for them before and several of the people are pushing the boss to hire me back. I would prefer this job most likely but didn't want to turn down the other one to only be left in the wind considering how much I hate my current position. I don't think I have ever been more unhappy in a position than I have this one. Would anyone not take the current one offered knowing you would take the other one if and when it came up?
BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 02-13-2022, 01:57 PM   #31
Supporter

You can see if they’ll match if you like the place.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-13-2022, 02:15 PM   #32
The Maintenance Guy

Oh, and if it really would be that much of a struggle to replace you, they should have already done everything possible to ensure that you wouldn't consider leaving. The fact that you are considering it....tells me they haven't.
Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-13-2022, 02:50 PM   #33
Rufus Dawes Jr.

I thought this was an EB thread..
Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 02-13-2022, 03:04 PM   #34
What's up braj?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenson71 View Post
Anyone else ever deal with the prospect of taking a new job, but feeling incredibly guilty about leaving the current company?

That's my position right now. I have an opportunity that is basically too good to pass up, but thinking about telling my supervisors that I'm leaving and how they'll have to either struggle to find someone to replace me or do it themselves almost makes me physically ill.

It's almost like I'd rather not show up for a week or two and them just emailing me that they're going to stop my pay and I'm no longer welcome in the building.
You want me to email your boss a picture of my nut sack?
Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.