Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-07-2024, 02:03 PM   Topic Starter
pie is never free

Tips For Dealing With Poison Ivy

Anyone have any good advice?

Been battling this shit for over a week, every time it starts looking/feeling like its going away it comes roaring right back... the more calamine lotion I put on it, the worse it seemingly gets

Even have this shit on my junk

I'm considering scratching all of it wide open raw, then dousing it all with rubbing alcohol... but thats gonna burn like hell
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-07-2024, 02:15 PM   #2
Retired Bearcat

Don't get it. Problem solved. That will be $75 good sir. I take cash, check, or money order
HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.
Thumbs Up 10 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2024, 02:22 PM   #3
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayWire View Post
Don't get it. Problem solved. That will be $75 good sir. I take cash, check, or money order
Your check is in the mail...
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-07-2024, 02:21 PM   #4
Starter

Technu is pretty good soap that washes the oils off.
Mizzou_8541 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mizzou_8541 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mizzou_8541 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mizzou_8541 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mizzou_8541 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mizzou_8541 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mizzou_8541 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mizzou_8541 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mizzou_8541 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mizzou_8541 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mizzou_8541 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2024, 02:23 PM   #5
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizzou_8541 View Post
Technu is pretty good soap that washes the oils off.
Yeah I did a search for best remedies and that came up, but my CVS didn't have it
Old 07-07-2024, 02:24 PM   #6
Mod Team

Take a bath in tomato juice.

I think........
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-07-2024, 02:24 PM   #7
Starter

Repeating Soap and Water initially is the best treatment to rid of the oil. If continuing for a week, you might have some oil on some clothing, shoes etc...that causes it to recurred.
CatinKS is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutCatinKS is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutCatinKS is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutCatinKS is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutCatinKS is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutCatinKS is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutCatinKS is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutCatinKS is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutCatinKS is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 07-07-2024, 02:29 PM   #8
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
Take a bath in tomato juice.

I think........
Thats skunk spray medicine, heh

Quote:
Originally Posted by CatinKS View Post
Repeating Soap and Water initially is the best treatment to rid of the oil. If continuing for a week, you might have some oil on some clothing, shoes etc...that causes it to recurred.
Oh believe me I'm already SO over washing my sheets, blanket and shorts every single day
Old 07-07-2024, 02:36 PM   #9
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
Thats skunk spray medicine, heh

Oh believe me I'm already SO over washing my sheets, blanket and shorts every single day
**** that dude. It's been prolly 35 years since I've had it.

I have nothing to add other than I'm sorry bud.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2024, 02:35 PM   #10
Retired Bearcat

Calamine lotion is what we used when I was a kid. Haven't had that shit in years
HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 07-07-2024, 02:36 PM   #11
When a nightmare becomes real

Cut it all down and pile it up. Of course, make sure to protect your skin with heavy layering of clothes (wash thoroughly afterwards).

Then, burn it. Make sure you stay nearby at all times to ensure the fire doesn't spread.
Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 07-07-2024, 02:43 PM   #12
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayWire View Post
Calamine lotion is what we used when I was a kid. Haven't had that shit in years
That stuff has been absolutely worthless so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saulbadguy View Post
Cut it all down and pile it up. Of course, make sure to protect your skin with heavy layering of clothes (wash thoroughly afterwards).

Then, burn it. Make sure you stay nearby at all times to ensure the fire doesn't spread.
Don't have it in my yard, honestly not even sure where or how I came into contact with it... just wanna get it off ME
Old 07-09-2024, 06:57 AM   #13
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
That stuff has been absolutely worthless so far

Don't have it in my yard, honestly not even sure where or how I came into contact with it... just wanna get it off ME
Once it's spread, the only cure is steroids. The first few times I got it, it was EVERYWHERE and I couldn't even work. Weeping made clothes stick to me like carbon fiber foundation repair. I tried everything to stopi it, everything failed. Someone finally suggested a steroid shot...one in the butt and went to work the next day. Now they give you the z-pack, so you have to suffer for 5 days, but better than the two weeks it used to take. All other remedies are shite. Oatmeal bath is the only thing that soothed it...for about 20 minutes.
Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.
Old 07-09-2024, 10:09 AM   #14
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woogieman View Post
Once it's spread, the only cure is steroids. The first few times I got it, it was EVERYWHERE and I couldn't even work. Weeping made clothes stick to me like carbon fiber foundation repair. I tried everything to stopi it, everything failed. Someone finally suggested a steroid shot...one in the butt and went to work the next day. Now they give you the z-pack, so you have to suffer for 5 days, but better than the two weeks it used to take. All other remedies are shite. Oatmeal bath is the only thing that soothed it...for about 20 minutes.
WTF is an antibiotic going to do to heal poison ivy?
penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.
Old 07-09-2024, 12:41 PM   #15
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguinz View Post
WTF is an antibiotic going to do to heal poison ivy?
Lol people and god damn Z packs. They think it cures everything and ****ing doctors prescribe it for everything. I'm surprised a megabacteria hasn't wiped out a ton of us.
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.