Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 12-18-2022, 03:28 PM   Topic Starter
MVP

A Levelheaded Review Wk15

1. The Texans are not as bad as their record would indicate. They pushed a very good Cowboys team in Week 14 to a very close game. Keep that in mind.

2. Isaiah Pacheco, love how hard he runs, needs to get better at pass protection he completely whiffed on that LB stunt blitz on Patrick's 1st sack of the game. His fumble while perplexing is not all that concerning as it's his 4th fumble in 14 games. His last fumble was against JAX and prior to that against the Colts. Rookie mistakes. I'd like to see him more involved in the pass game.

3. Speaking of turnovers they are killing us. The JJSS fumble was just lucky. But we have to do better at holding on to the ball. We gave the Texans short fields to work with on the Pacheco and JJSS fumble that both resulted in Touchdowns. Seems like at least 2 turnovers (fumbles or Int's) in the last 3-4 games.

4. Patrick running the ball is just magic. He knows exactly when to take off and how to hold defenders to keep his running lanes open.

5. Playing to not lose the game, the last 3-4 plays we ran felt like we were playing to not lose instead of get yards to make the FG closer for Butker. Gotta give the the RB's a chance to gain forward yardage.

6. How lucky have we been on coin tosses? Either to start the game or in OT. Seems like we are almost always kicking off and taking the 2nd half kickoff or taking the kickoff in OT. I wonder if that is tracked somewhere?

7.I have said it many times, Toney and Hardman make this offense different. When Toney was in the game they had to account for him. Can't wait for them to both be back on the field. Without them our offense is Kelce, Juju, McKinnon, Pacheco (repeat). Ocassionally Gray, Watson or MVS chip in but you can pretty well bet where the ball is going every play. We need them back badly. Skyy has almost completely disappeared.

8. Willie Gay with the timely turnovers gets the game ball. Last week it was a "pick 6" this week was recovering the OT fumble. Kudos to Frank Clark on generating that turnover.

9. McKinnon in the right place at the right time seems like every week. Great vision on the OT run to end the game.

10. Butker just seems off this year. I'm not sure if it's the ankle or the confidence but he just seems to make terrible kicks at times. I didn't see anything wrong with the snap on either the XP or FG. The XP kick was super ugly.

Extra Point. Penalties, Extremely Ticky Tacky penalty calling against the Chiefs (See Sneed PI in the 4th Q and the Gay defensive holding). Hate to bring this up but I felt like they were being exceptionally picky against the Chiefs.
DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-18-2022, 03:29 PM   #2
Life is changing..

We destroyed them on the stat sheet.

Turnovers and penalties are killing this team.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 7 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2022, 04:11 PM   #3
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hank Hill View Post

Turnovers and officials are killing this team.
f
poolboy would the whole thing.poolboy would the whole thing.poolboy would the whole thing.poolboy would the whole thing.poolboy would the whole thing.poolboy would the whole thing.poolboy would the whole thing.poolboy would the whole thing.poolboy would the whole thing.poolboy would the whole thing.poolboy would the whole thing.
Old 12-18-2022, 06:35 PM   #4
Inmem 2.0

Disagree with #1 that's a bad football team
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-18-2022, 06:36 PM   #5
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hank Hill View Post

Turnovers and penalties are killing this team.
yeah hard to believe by looking at the score...

313 to 125 yards passing
189 to 94 yards rushing
DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-18-2022, 03:30 PM   #6
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

I posted this in the GDT, but thought it was a pretty crazy stat:

Mahomes was 31-31 when targeting Kelce, Juju, McKinnon, and Gray
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2022, 03:31 PM   #7
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Something like 5 HOU 3rd downs converted by flags today. Plus the huge field position advantage given on that ridiculous 'blindside' block by jerrick.

turnovers by the offense though, that's been a killer. I had no idea that Pacheco had already racked up 4 fumbles.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2022, 03:37 PM   #8
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
Something like 5 HOU 3rd downs converted by flags today. Plus the huge field position advantage given on that ridiculous 'blindside' block by jerrick.

turnovers by the offense though, that's been a killer. I had no idea that Pacheco had already racked up 4 fumbles.
I think we have only lost 2 of those 4 fumbles. That probably why you had no idea. I didn't either, so I looked it up.
Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 12-18-2022, 03:50 PM   #9
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coogs View Post
I think we have only lost 2 of those 4 fumbles. That probably why you had no idea. I didn't either, so I looked it up.
As a team we're turning the ball way too much though. At critical times. I don't care how good your defense is or QB, if you turn the ball over multiple times in the NFL against anybody, it's hard to win.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-18-2022, 03:32 PM   #10
MVP

The Good:

Mahomes, McKinnon, Kelce

The Bad:

Fumbling, Defense, Penalties (some Cheffers bullshit in there but still),

The ugly-

Andy and EB's game management, Harrison Butker
comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2022, 07:50 PM   #11
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan View Post
The Good:

Mahomes, McKinnon, Kelce

The Bad:

Fumbling, Defense, Penalties (some Cheffers bullshit in there but still),

The ugly-

Andy and EB's game management, Harrison Butker
Another bad is special teams as a whole. They are as bad this year as I have ever seen them.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk
DTHOF has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.DTHOF has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.DTHOF has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.DTHOF has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.DTHOF has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.DTHOF has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.DTHOF has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.DTHOF has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.DTHOF has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.DTHOF has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.DTHOF has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 12-18-2022, 03:32 PM   #12
Live free or die hard

Quote:
Originally Posted by DenverChief View Post
10. Butker just seems off this year. I'm not sure if it's the ankle or the confidence but he just seems to make terrible kicks at times. I didn't see anything wrong with the snap on either the XP or FG. The XP kick was super ugly.
"seems"
Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-18-2022, 03:33 PM   #13
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Otter View Post
"seems"
Butker has always had XP problems and now that he isn't making field goals either he's a straight up liability.
comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 12-18-2022, 03:33 PM   #14
MVP

agreed on all counts.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-18-2022, 03:33 PM   #15
El Gato Gordo Loco

I really think it is a crazy stat that the Chiefs are the best team on 3rd downs in general but one of the worst teams on 3rd and short.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote