Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 12-04-2020, 10:33 AM   Topic Starter
Most Valuable Villain

KC BBQ sauce as a gift

I’m looking at getting my brother in law some BBQ sauce from KC for Christmas. Which brand is the best?

**** you, KC Masterpiece assholes because I know it’s coming.

Jack Stack?
Gates?
Joe’s?
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-04-2020, 10:33 AM   #2
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
I’m looking at getting my brother in law some BBQ sauce from KC for Christmas. Which brand is the best?

**** you, KC Masterpiece assholes because I know it’s coming.

Jack Stack?
Gates?
Joe’s?
yes
ChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 12-04-2020, 10:35 AM   #3
'Tis my eye!

I'm not as fond of Gates as Jack Stack and Joe's. But those 3 are good and so is Arthur Bryant's.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-04-2020, 10:35 AM   #4
Ultrabanned

Night of the living sauce and Gates original are the two I'd go with.
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 8 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2020, 10:44 AM   #5
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
This is correct.
Third Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 12-04-2020, 10:50 AM   #6
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Sounds like this is the way.

Thanks man.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-04-2020, 11:09 AM   #7
Andy Reid Supporter

Ol’ reliable
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	506D93BD-502D-4DCD-8F77-BF8D274BBEA3.jpg
Views:	120
Size:	64.2 KB
ID:	121570  
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-04-2020, 11:21 AM   #8
Mammoth penis

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
Sounds like this is the way.

Thanks man.
Keep in mind those are both somewhat spicy, NOTLBBQ especially. Neither is crazy hot but if he prefers a mild or sweeter sauce you may want to consider something else.
MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-04-2020, 08:53 PM   #9
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTG#10 View Post
Keep in mind those are both somewhat spicy, NOTLBBQ especially. Neither is crazy hot but if he prefers a mild or sweeter sauce you may want to consider something else.
That would be LCs for me. Sweet.
jerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 12-04-2020, 12:31 PM   #10
Please squeeze

Quote:
Yep and also KC Joe's. I love Night of the Living Sauce though. I always keep a couple of bottles of it on hand.
dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-04-2020, 12:42 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirk digler View Post
Yep and also KC Joe's. I love Night of the Living Sauce though. I always keep a couple of bottles of it on hand.
Night of the Living Sauce is KC Joe's hot sauce. They are same thing. (And it's my personal favorite.)

For non-spicy, I recommend Jack Stack, but Joe's is good too.
wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-04-2020, 12:53 PM   #12
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by wazu View Post
Night of the Living Sauce is KC Joe's hot sauce. They are same thing. (And it's my personal favorite.)

There's the original Joe's sauce, too. Even though shipping Joe's out here is ****ing expensive, I do appreciate they typically include one of each (plus I have like 4 of those seasoning things).

Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-05-2020, 09:56 PM   #13
Please squeeze

Quote:
Originally Posted by wazu View Post

Night of the living is made by Cowtown and their regular sauce is really good too
I keep a bottle of that on hand as well. I need to get the Carolina sauce joes keeps on the table it is pretty good

Cowtowns original won best BBQ sauce at the American Royal and I would say next to night if the living it is the best sauce I have ever had. I would highly recommend it

Last edited by dirk digler; 12-05-2020 at 10:03 PM..
dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-05-2020, 10:24 PM   #14
You don't faze me, Gobble.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirk digler View Post
Night of the living is made by Cowtown and their regular sauce is really good too
I keep a bottle of that on hand as well. I need to get the Carolina sauce joes keeps on the table it is pretty good

Cowtowns original won best BBQ sauce at the American Royal and I would say next to night if the living it is the best sauce I have ever had. I would highly recommend it
Are Cowtown and Joe's original the same sauce?
Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 12-04-2020, 02:01 PM   #15
Like I woke up in Wonderland..

Quote:
I would personally do Gates Hot, but that's just me.

Agreed on Night of the Living Sauce. Best there is.
sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.