Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

View Poll Results: I am ____ years older than my YOUNGEST child/stepchild/etc.
0-14 years. My high school teacher was hot. 4 3.01%
15-19 years. I was a teenage were-parent. 4 3.01%
20-24 years. I'll be an empty nester at a convenient age. 19 14.29%
25-29 years. I'm old school on the parenting. 23 17.29%
30-34 years. I wanted to be established. 45 33.83%
35-39 years. I wanted to be really established. 20 15.04%
40-44 years. I had to run a two-minute drill on the biological clock. 4 3.01%
45-49 years. I'm more virile than I could have imagined. 1 0.75%
50-54 years. I'm like one of those celebrities who marries a college girl. 2 1.50%
55-59 years. My high school student was hot. 0 0%
60+ years. I'm a genetic freak. 0 0%
I have not yet finished breeding, so my youngest isn't born yet. 9 6.77%
I don't assign ages to my children. It limits their imagination. 1 0.75%
I cannot do the math to calculate this. 1 0.75%
Voters: 133. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-23-2015, 10:49 PM   Topic Starter
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

The age of your youngest child

I did a study a while back where I was looking at the ages of parents of young children, and I was surprised at how many parents of pre-schoolers were 40+ years old. I'm curious if the community was a fluke or if it's common.

So...poll coming. How much older are you than your YOUNGEST child? Poll crowning soon from the poll birth canal.

Rule: Your youngest may be a natural child, stepchild, or some other child relationship.

Last edited by Rain Man; 11-23-2015 at 10:59 PM..
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-23-2015, 10:53 PM   #2
Veteran

In b4 poll. 31, 13 months
dmahurin threw an interception on a screen pass.dmahurin threw an interception on a screen pass.dmahurin threw an interception on a screen pass.dmahurin threw an interception on a screen pass.dmahurin threw an interception on a screen pass.dmahurin threw an interception on a screen pass.dmahurin threw an interception on a screen pass.dmahurin threw an interception on a screen pass.dmahurin threw an interception on a screen pass.dmahurin threw an interception on a screen pass.dmahurin threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 11-23-2015, 10:53 PM   #3
special teams

he's 16
i am 50

in B4poll
Psyko Tek is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Psyko Tek is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Psyko Tek is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Psyko Tek is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Psyko Tek is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Psyko Tek is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Psyko Tek is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Psyko Tek is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Psyko Tek is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Psyko Tek is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Psyko Tek is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 11-23-2015, 10:57 PM   #4
The Maintenance Guy

One child and I'm 26 years older than him.
Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-24-2015, 08:13 AM   #5
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baconeater View Post
One child and I'm 26 years older than him.
Two and I am 26 yrs older than our youngest
HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-23-2015, 11:35 PM   #6
BAMF

36 years older than my youngest.
jspchief threw an interception on a screen pass.jspchief threw an interception on a screen pass.jspchief threw an interception on a screen pass.jspchief threw an interception on a screen pass.jspchief threw an interception on a screen pass.jspchief threw an interception on a screen pass.jspchief threw an interception on a screen pass.jspchief threw an interception on a screen pass.jspchief threw an interception on a screen pass.jspchief threw an interception on a screen pass.jspchief threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 11-23-2015, 11:38 PM   #7
MVP

35 years 362 days older than my youngest.
Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 11-23-2015, 11:50 PM   #8

My furry youngest is 3 and can tackle.
bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-24-2015, 12:00 AM   #9
Rabbi Goldmann

I'm 40 and have a preschooler. Only way to fly
Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-24-2015, 12:27 AM   #10
Life is changing..

Jesus H Christ you are all old bastards.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-24-2015, 12:34 AM   #11
In Search of a Life

38. Youngest is 4. Oldest is a few months from 7
Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-24-2015, 12:38 AM   #12
Supporter

33 years older for me, youngest is 6. My dad had his first kid when he was 40 and youngest when he was 51.

He told me when I was young that it was ok to wait to be established before having them but after he had a couple grandkids for my brothers and sisters, he told me that he was wrong and we should have them sooner so they could get to know their grandparents(I barely knew mine).

None of it affected when we actually had our kids but it did give me an interesting perspective on his views. As it was, my youngest was less than 6 months old when my dad passed. I'm glad to at least have a few pictures of them together. Only my oldest really remembers him which really bothers me quite a bit. Moral of the story, don't wait too long.
Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-24-2015, 12:46 AM   #13
Time For Your Wake Up Call !!!

He's 31, I'm 58

Our Oldest is 40.

10 G/kids with the oldest 19.
ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 11-24-2015, 12:52 AM   #14

just spend $700 plus on the ancient one. The vet was right.... She is going 15 yrs plus and my wife's dog.
bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-24-2015, 01:02 AM   #15
best in the biz

50 years older.
stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.