Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-02-2014, 04:33 PM   Topic Starter
I'll be back.

Marilyn Monroe Threesome Sex Tape With JFK and RFK To Be Auctioned Off On Tuesday

Oh my.

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/20...auction-block/

Quote:
A long-buried sex tape of Marilyn Monroe supposedly engaging in intercourse with ex-President John F. Kennedy and his brother Robert Kennedy could soon be released, a former Hollywood bodyguard has sensationally claimed.

The steamy, never-before-seen reel — said to have been shot on 8 mm film — will be auctioned by the Tulare County Sheriff in California which has seized the property as part of a lawsuit involving the man, William Castleberry. Castleberry exclusively told RadarOnline.com:

“It’s real. I had it for years and I never released it out of respect for Joe DiMaggio… I’m just sick about it and I’m desperately trying to raise money to get it back.”

Castleberry, a 56-year-old memorabilia collector, would not detail how he obtained the alleged recording or what it depicts. He was slapped with a judgment of $200,000 after he allegedly sold a fake statue to several people in Visalia, Calif. He had been making payments to satisfy the debt, but according to Castleberry, lawyers demanded a balloon payment that he simply couldn’t afford to pay.

“They demanded a $90,000 payment I couldn’t afford and that is when the sheriff came in and seized the sex tape and all of my other memorabilia I have been collecting my entire life,” he said.

A lawyer involved in the case confirmed he’d heard that the seized lot apparently contained the sex tape of the Gentlemen Prefer Blondes actress.

“I was told several years ago that Mr. Castleberry had a sex tape of Marilyn Monroe, JFK & RFK,” said attorney Ryan Sullivan, who is representing the plaintiffs in the case against Castleberry. “I was at the house when the sheriff was seizing the property. I’m simply trying to recover the money for my clients… I was able to locate a 8 mm film in a canister at the house, which was turned over to the Visalia Sheriff’s Department.”

But, cautioned the lawyer: “I have no idea what is on the tape, it could be what Mr. Castleberry says, or it could be a Disney cartoon. The only way anyone will ever know is if they buy it and view it. The entire lot will go up for auction on Tuesday and the minimum bid will be $200,000.”
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-02-2014, 04:35 PM   #2
"Think BOOM!"

$20.00 says that she used a strap-on on Bobby.
Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-02-2014, 08:35 PM   #3
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donger View Post
I'll take the wager.
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-02-2014, 10:04 PM   #4
Space Cadet and Aczabel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donger View Post
$200 says this is BS
Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-02-2014, 04:36 PM   #5
Ultrabanned

I wonder if I'll see any inspirational Facebook quotes regarding this tape.
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-02-2014, 04:44 PM   #6
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
We choose to have sex with Marilyn Monroe. We choose to go to the **** her in this hole and do the other things, not because she is easy, but because we are hard, because that goal will serve to organize and measure the best of our energies and skills, because that challenge is one that we are willing to accept, one we are unwilling to postpone, and one which we intend to win, and the others, too.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-02-2014, 04:46 PM   #7
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Douche Baggins View Post
We choose to have sex with Marilyn Monroe. We choose to go to the **** her in this hole and do the other things, not because she is easy, but because we are hard, because that goal will serve to organize and measure the best of our energies and skills, because that challenge is one that we are willing to accept, one we are unwilling to postpone, and one which we intend to win, and the others, too.
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-02-2014, 06:35 PM   #8
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
no shit, women idolize her, but she was a ****ing slut. lol
kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.
Old 03-02-2014, 06:40 PM   #9
You gotta kill a few people

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fruit Ninja View Post
Hmmm. I wonder why.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-02-2014, 07:33 PM   #10
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
Hmmm. I wonder why.
Well, now days all women see is her "quotes" i doubt they actually know much about her.
kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.
Old 03-02-2014, 07:36 PM   #11
MER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fruit Ninja View Post
She had a nation of men salivating after her and she didn't have to be a size 2. Apart from that, her mincing little girl voice inspires violence in me.
Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-02-2014, 08:21 PM   #12
Bring it on Ahab!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katipan View Post
She had a nation of men salivating after her and she didn't have to be a size 2. Apart from that, her mincing little girl voice inspires violence in me.
She didn't have to be, but at her most famous she was. Some of her clothes won't fit onto a size 2 mannequin.

Also, I'm surprised nobody has commented on the general grossness of having sex with your brother. Even in a threesome, that's gross.
WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-02-2014, 08:30 PM   #13
MER

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteWhale View Post
She didn't have to be, but at her most famous she was. Some of her clothes won't fit onto a size 2 mannequin.

Also, I'm surprised nobody has commented on the general grossness of having sex with your brother. Even in a threesome, that's gross.
Designers have delightfully altered their sizing curve to take full advantage of our collective lard asses. Marilyn at her smallest had like a 22in waist. That would be a negative size 0 these days. Unfortunately, it would be a size 0 in Apple Bottoms because white girl jeans don't account for hips.

Continuing the discussion not to be argumentative. :P I just think humans are fascinating as a species.
Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-02-2014, 09:07 PM   #14
Valiant 'The Thread Killer'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katipan View Post
A lot of women during that time that were stars were not size 2s. Just watch all of the beach bikini movies.

On that, which I find funny.

There is more outcry that media and everyone else is forcing women to be skinny. Yet when I look outside and see reports that our nation the fattest it ever has been.

Bitch, you are not curvy or look anything like Monroe. You are fat. All the fat chicks with their dumpy bellies think they are average. That is our problem, perception. Our fat people think they are average.
Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 03-02-2014, 04:37 PM   #15
pie is never free

She was quite the sleeze for those days, she'd bone mobsters and anyone else with money and power.
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.