Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old Yesterday, 04:11 PM   Topic Starter
pie is never free

MNF Week 2 - Falcons @ Eagles

Hooo lawdy, this could become a Benny Hill level comedy romp in a hurry

Not sure what to think about Atlanta, they kinda look like a hot mess with some genuine talent sprinkled in, and a completely unproven OC thrust into the big chair

Did anyone else see the opening of Countdown? some big fat dude and Jason Kelce did a chest bump onstage and fatty limped off badly afterward
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 04:13 PM   #2
Mahomes: We Are All Witnesses

The Falcons suddenly get all of these prime time games primarily because of the addition of Cousins… who sucks ass in prime time games.

Brilliant.
FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 04:20 PM   #3
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by FloridaMan88 View Post
The Falcons suddenly get all of these prime time games primarily because of the addition of Cousins… who sucks ass in prime time games.

Brilliant.
The front office has finally decided to help ATL get up off the mat in spite of them not having earned it
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 04:16 PM   #4
Veteran

Anybody doing three screens with Tigers at Royals and Twins at Guardians?
Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old Yesterday, 04:23 PM   #5
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ocotillo View Post
Anybody doing three screens with Tigers at Royals and Twins at Guardians?
I'm on a strict football diet, but have fun!
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 04:32 PM   #6
MVP

I don't now about you guys but I think this game is for the birds.
WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 04:36 PM   #7
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhawhaWhat View Post
BOO
Old Yesterday, 05:04 PM   #8
You're CARICATURES, ALL of you

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhawhaWhat View Post

via GIPHY

KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 04:37 PM   #9
Sleeping on the blacktop

I need Jalen Hurts to have a miserable game tonight. Nursing narrow leads in two FF leagues and facing him in both...
George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 04:41 PM   #10
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Liquor View Post
I need Jalen Hurts to have a miserable game tonight. Nursing narrow leads in two FF leagues and facing him in both...
Don't let me find out ya ****ed up, I'll leave ya where I found ya!

Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 04:52 PM   #11
SuperChiefs

I'll tune in, mainly to scout the falqueens for next week.
FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 04:52 PM   #12
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

**** them. Rooting for the Chiefs!!!
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 04:55 PM   #13
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Birdfight!

Not as entertaining as a catfight, but fun nonetheless.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 05:46 PM   #14
King Shit of **** Mountain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
Birdfight!

Not as entertaining as a catfight, but fun nonetheless.
I sat on the front porch yesterday morning and watched two hummingbirds go at it for half an hour and was entertained.
Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 05:59 PM   #15
Sleeping on the blacktop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Dole View Post
I sat on the front porch yesterday morning and watched two hummingbirds go at it for half an hour and was entertained.
Those little guys will get after one another.
George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.