Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old Yesterday, 09:44 AM   Topic Starter
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

***MNF Week 1: New York Jets @ San Francisco 49ers***

Because I am oddly very excited for this one.

Can Rodgers make it through the game, much less look good?

Are the 49ers going to have another massive Super Bowl hangover?

Discuss over the water cooler.
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 09:49 AM   #2
The man you could post like.

Curious about McCaffreys workload. He's been dealing with a calf/Achilles strain and it could end up catastrophic for the 49ers.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 09:52 AM   #3
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassy Squatch View Post
Curious about McCaffreys workload. He's been dealing with a calf/Achilles strain and it could end up catastrophic for the 49ers.
Even before than news, I felt like he was due for one of these years where he just isn't going to be healthy or what he has been. They've rode him so hard for a couple years now and you can't keep that up forever when you already have a lower body injury history.

I already believe the Rams win the division and if SF doesn't have another healthy year, it could get weird.
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 09:49 AM   #4

I'm anxious to watch just to see proof of my belief that Aaron Rodgers won't make the Jets a good team. Never believed they were even a wild card last year, and I don't this year. Rodgers had already dropped off at age 38 in his last year with Green Bay. It's not going to be better at age 40.

All the other AFC East teams won this weekend, btw.
wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 10:01 AM   #5
Mahomes: We Are All Witnesses

Quote:
Originally Posted by wazu View Post
I'm anxious to watch just to see proof of my belief that Aaron Rodgers won't make the Jets a good team. Never believed they were even a wild card last year, and I don't this year. Rodgers had already dropped off at age 38 in his last year with Green Bay. It's not going to be better at age 40.

All the other AFC East teams won this weekend, btw.
Agreed… Aaron Rodgers hasn’t played at an elite level since 2021.
FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 09:59 AM   #6
Forever Royal

Definitely an interesting game. The Jets playmakers aren’t nearly as good as many people think. They will probably struggle to consistently move the ball. But I think the same is true of the 49ers.
mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 10:15 AM   #7
MVP

WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 10:44 AM   #8
Politically Incorrect

Really looking forward to this game
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 10:48 AM   #9
George Brett shit his pants

Is there anyway they both can lose?
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 10:53 AM   #10
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

I wouldn't touch this game as a bet.

I have to see it from the Jets before I believe, and I do think it's gonna be an up and down first half of the season for SF at a minimum.

Jets pass rush isn't going to be what people talk like it as, but SF's line isn't exactly good.
Old Yesterday, 02:10 PM   #11
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 View Post
I wouldn't touch this game as a bet.

I have to see it from the Jets before I believe, and I do think it's gonna be an up and down first half of the season for SF at a minimum.

Jets pass rush isn't going to be what people talk like it as, but SF's line isn't exactly good.

Yeah, my thoughts as well. First game of the season, most of SF's starters haven't played much together to this point, CMC is a little banged up, Aiyuk and Trent Williams haven't been practicing or playing in preseason. They could be a little rusty.

IF Rodgers' leg is 100% and IF the Jets OL can protect him at an NFL average level, NYJ could find a way to win this one. They still have a really if not possibly great defense and have enough weapons with a healthy Rodgers to be more than competitive in this one.

I want to put a little $$$ on NYJ @ (-4.5) but just can't due to the two big question marks.

Seriously hoping that AR and his OL are good-to-go; would love to see a good game tonight.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 11:50 AM   #12
Life is changing..

I hope the Jets get the ol "San Francisco" special if you know what I'm saying.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 11:53 AM   #13
GDT white noise poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TLO View Post
I hope the Jets get the ol "San Francisco" special if you know what I'm saying.
a blowjob while they're taking a shit?
DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 11:56 AM   #14
sorta mod-ish

I have a feeling the Jets are going to get crushed, which in reality means they'll likely win by double digits.
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 12:21 PM   #15
Spiraling down the Drain

Will CMC play?
BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.