Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

View Poll Results: Which game was your favorite?
2022 - Week 16 - W 24-10 over SEA 1 7.69%
2021 - Week 14 - W 48-9 over LVR 12 92.31%
Abstain 0 0%
Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-23-2023, 10:02 PM  
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

The Early Years Tournament: Round 1, Heat 22.

2022 - Week 16 - W 24-10 over SEA
https://www.pro-football-reference.c...2212240kan.htm
Chiefs 11-3 / Seahawks 7-7

There was a strange lack of offense in this game, with 11 total punts despite the presence of current and former Chiefs franchise saviors Patrick Mahomes II and Geno Smith. Mahomes threw for only 224 yards, albeit with two touchdown passes, and the other team only threw for 215. Our leading yardage guy was Kelce with 113, and Pacheco added 90. The other team actually outgaines us slightly, 333 total yards to our 297. Jones and Karlaftis added sacks on defense, but the big story was Nick Bolton, who is credited with 18 tackles in this game. We held the opponent to only 2 of 14 3rd down conversions, though they made 3 of 6 4th downs. Maybe part of our slow offense was the fact that we thumped them good. We were up 24-3 in the 4th quarter and the opponent finally got a touchdown with 2:25 left in the game. In the highlights, McKinnon gets a great YAC touchdown at 2:17, and watch a nice Mahome/Kelce fast drive at about the 8:05 mark that ends in the most famous play of the game - Mahomes' levitation play on a sideline scramble to nick the pylon and score.

2021 - Week 14 - W 48-9 over LVR
https://www.pro-football-reference.c...2112120kan.htm
Chiefs 9-3 / Raiders 6-6

Insert that "stop it -he's already dead" gif here. We were up 35-3 at halftime and STILL outscored the Raiders in the second half. Blood was running in the streets. Our offensive stats weren't astounding, as Mahomes finished with 258 passing yards and we had 132 rushing yards. The offense was led by Derrick Gore's 89 total yards, most of which came on a 51-yard touchdown. The reason for the lopsided score was five turnovers by the Raiders, one Int and four lost fumbles. The Chiefs were, as usual, flawless in that area. The scoring started on the first play of the game, when Jarran Reed forced a fumble and Mike Hughes took it in for a score. The defense had the opposing QB under pressure all day, with four sacks (by five linemen) and 11 quarterback hits. On our side of the ledger, Mahomes got sacked three times but played a brilliant game, hitting deep receivers at will. Check out the impressive CEH touchdown run at 5:30 of the highlights, and wow! the long pass to Tyreek at 7:45. And I wonder if they ever solved the mystery of the dead body on the field on the play following Tyreek's catch. And oh my goodness, check out Alex Okafor laying out Derek Carr at 11:41 of the highlights and forcing a fumble. A fast whistle screwed Armani Watts out of a return for a touchdown, but the pulverizing was still fun to see. Chad Henne came in for half of the fourth quarter and never attempted a pass, but still led a long touchdown drive by handing off to Derrick Gore. The Raiders should have forfeited this game after the first play.

Last edited by Rain Man; 09-23-2023 at 10:30 PM..
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-23-2023, 10:45 PM   #2
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

I think Hughes won Defensive Player of the Week for that Raider game.

Anyway, Raiders game for me. Humiliating that franchise is always fun.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-23-2023, 10:47 PM   #3
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

The Mahomes levitation play was fantastic, but it's hard to pass up the beatdown of the Raiders. I particularly enjoyed the Okafor hit on Carr.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-23-2023, 10:50 PM   #4
World's Best Boss

Was that Raiders beatdown after they danced on our logo?
Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-23-2023, 10:51 PM   #5
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefspants View Post
I don't recall. It wasn't in the highlights. Was that 2022 or 2021?
Old 09-23-2023, 10:53 PM   #6
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefspants View Post
Yep. And they paid dearly for it.

https://raiderswire.usatoday.com/202...-at-arrowhead/