Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 11-30-2022, 10:12 AM  
MVP

ESPN Top 25 Under 25

https://www.espn.com/nfl/insider/ins...stin-jefferson

Couple of our guys getting mentioned, nice to see our OL has a solid future.

Honorable Mentions:

Creed Humphrey, C, Kansas City Chiefs: Humphrey's pass block win rate of 97.6% ranks third overall in the NFL this year. He's a nuanced technician who brings key intangibles to the middle of the Chiefs' offensive front, and he hasn't allowed a sack yet this season. -- Bowen

Who should have gotten recognition:

Reid: Trey Smith, G, Kansas City Chiefs. Part of an offensive line rebuild for Chiefs general manager Brett Veach, Smith was a steal in the sixth round. His physicality and no-nonsense attitude have helped create one of the best units across the league. And only 23 years old, Smith is on a fast track to being one of the better interior blockers in the NFL. He has a 95.7% pass block win rate over two seasons.
Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 11-30-2022, 10:27 AM   #2
Three-Pat

I saw that yesterday. How Bolton didn’t make it baffles me.
tredadda has disabled reputation
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2022, 11:40 AM   #3
MVP

I remember when everybody was saying Trey Smith was terrible because he had an off game or two while injured. As if last year was a mirage.
RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 12-01-2022, 06:14 AM   #4
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by tredadda View Post
I saw that yesterday. How Bolton didn’t make it baffles me.
I'm curious where our OL, DB, and LB group's rank in the league this year.

DB & LBs are especially young, and LBs are really talented.
Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 12-01-2022, 08:48 AM   #5
Supporter

I wonder if McDuffie would have made that list if he hadn't missed 7 games? I bet that he makes it next year. I agree that Bolton should make the list. I mean, they put Justin Fields in there. I'm not impressed with Fields. Of course, I hate all quarterbacks who run as much or more than they pass. Probably mostly because the media morons constantly go on about them. But that's just not NFL football to me.
jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-01-2022, 11:23 AM   #6
Politically Incorrect

What does everyone who's not a Chief's fan have against Bolton?
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-01-2022, 11:24 AM   #7
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Where in the mother **** is my sweet baboo?!?!?

This is bullshit!
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-01-2022, 01:13 PM   #8
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Where in the mother **** is my sweet baboo?!?!?

This is bullshit!
Sorry, Frank Clark is 29.
KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 12-01-2022, 05:03 PM   #9
Just a li'l Evel

Ageism in the NFL confirmed.
TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote