Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-05-2021, 09:24 AM  
Draconian Warlord

A little help?

My "step daughter"(not actually married to her Mom, but we are living in sin!!) is going to camp this week. As I have mentioned before, she has autism. She goes to Camp Barnabas every year. This year she has it in her head to receive the most mail. IF you wouldn't mind sending her a note or card, please PM me. It would have to be sent between today and Tuesday. I plan to send her one a day. It is only a recognition deal, but for them...it's a big deal.
burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 06-05-2021, 09:47 AM   #2
The Constitutional Choo choo

Pm me the info.
LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-05-2021, 09:50 AM   #3
Retired Bearcat

I'm all over this. Sent you a PM
HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 06-05-2021, 10:06 AM   #4
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

In. PM me the info please. Happy to help.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-05-2021, 10:12 AM   #5
Mod Team

This is badass.

I’m in.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-05-2021, 10:25 AM   #6
Life is changing..

Quote:
Originally Posted by burt View Post
My "step daughter"(not actually married to her Mom, but we are living in sin!!) is going to camp this week. As I have mentioned before, she has autism. She goes to Camp Barnabas every year. This year she has it in her head to receive the most mail. IF you wouldn't mind sending her a note or card, please PM me. It would have to be sent between today and Tuesday. I plan to send her one a day. It is only a recognition deal, but for them...it's a big deal.
Absolutely!! Send me a PM.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-05-2021, 10:44 AM   #7
Retired Bearcat

Apparently I can't even send a pm right.

Tried adding rep with more info.
HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 06-05-2021, 10:50 AM   #8
Draconian Warlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by βearcat View Post
Apparently I can't even send a pm right.

Tried adding rep with more info.
LOL....you are making my incompetence seem much more normal!!!
burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2021, 10:53 AM   #9
Retired Bearcat

Quote:
LOL....you are making my incompetence seem much more normal!!!
Eat shit.
Old 06-05-2021, 10:56 AM   #10
Draconian Warlord

Quote:
Eat shit.
area code?
Old 06-05-2021, 10:57 AM   #11
Retired Bearcat

Quote:
area code?
Old 06-05-2021, 10:57 AM   #12
Draconian Warlord

Quote:
Eat shit.
That so hurt my feeling.
Old 06-05-2021, 10:59 AM   #13
Draconian Warlord

Quote:
We will be in YOUR area tomorrow. Camp is just outside of Purdy, MO!
Old 06-05-2021, 11:00 AM   #14
The Constitutional Choo choo

As someone who still uses the US Postal Service to pay all my bills. The mail these days is slow as hell. So dnt mess around about getting these notes and cards to your local mailbox.
LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2021, 11:06 AM   #15
Draconian Warlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiveSteam View Post
As someone who still uses the US Postal Service to pay all my bills. The mail these days is slow as hell. So dnt mess around about getting these notes and cards to your local mailbox.
I sent my first of 4 today!
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote