Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-24-2019, 01:02 PM  
MVP

Bear Grylls

Does anyone have contact info for this man? Since Goodell is so god damn set on sending us to Mexico, then I'd like to send him down there with the team. He can show them what they can drink to stay hydrated (cant drink the water) and if they are dead set on drinking water he can show them how to make the water safe. He can also show them how to drink the liquid portion of certain animal feces.

https://m.imgur.com/gallery/j5HiXEu

Thats elephant shit and correct me if I'm wrong, but they dont have elephants in Mexico. So we need his advice on what kind of shit is drinkable.

Feel free to contact any survival person, but this team deserves the best.
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 01-24-2019, 01:03 PM   #2
Most Valuable Villain

Stop creating stupid threads.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 10 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2019, 01:04 PM   #3
Threepeat!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlphg9 View Post
Does anyone have contact info for this man? Since Goodell is so god damn set on sending us to Mexico, then I'd like to send him down there with the team. He can show them what they can drink to stay hydrated (cant drink the water) and if they are dead set on drinking water he can show them how to make the water safe. He can also show them how to drink the liquid portion of certain animal feces.

Thats elephant shit and correct me if I'm wrong, but they dont have elephants in Mexico. So we need his advice on what kind of shit is drinkable.

Feel free to contact any survival person, but this team deserves the best.
Yeah, but can he resod a football field?
T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-24-2019, 01:04 PM   #4
Baba Ganoush

How does he have privileges and I don’t?
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-24-2019, 01:05 PM   #5
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
Eat my ass. As long as Deberg can make threads so can I.
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 2     Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2019, 01:06 PM   #6
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by In58men View Post
How does he have privileges and I don’t?
Well I dont wanna bring up a sore subject, but you caught you started a pretty big fire while you were bbqing. I dont think they wanna take the chance of you burning down the site.
Old 01-24-2019, 01:07 PM   #7
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-post Tom View Post
Yeah, but can he resod a football field?
Can Bear Grylls resod a field?! Seriously? Find me something that man cant do!
Old 01-24-2019, 01:11 PM   #8
What's up braj?

Kinda strange for a guy to create a “**** you Eric Berry” thread and still have Berry as his avatar.
Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-24-2019, 01:12 PM   #9
It's Five O'Clock Somewhere

Quote:
^
Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-24-2019, 01:18 PM   #10
Baba Ganoush

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlphg9 View Post
Well I dont wanna bring up a sore subject, but you caught you started a pretty big fire while you were bbqing. I dont think they wanna take the chance of you burning down the site.
Dumb
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-24-2019, 01:21 PM   #11
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi View Post
Kinda strange for a guy to create a “**** you Eric Berry” thread and still have Berry as his avatar.
Thats a picture of good Berry. Before he became a little bitch. I like Past Berry not Present Berry.
Old 01-24-2019, 01:28 PM   #12
Veteran

Bear Grylls show is as fake as the NFL. Les Stroud is where it's at. He's the Patrick Mahomes of survivalists.
chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 01-24-2019, 01:38 PM   #13
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by chinaski View Post
Bear Grylls show is as fake as the NFL. Les Stroud is where it's at. He's the Patrick Mahomes of survivalists.
Bear Grylls likes to stay at hotels and shit, but the mofo knows what he is talking about. Plus the guys wont be stranded in the wilderness. If I thought theyd be stranded then **** yeah I'm picking Stroud. That guy is a ****ing beast. You see all those people on Naked and Afraid that are supposed to be experts, but most of them would be dead if it was a real survival situation. Stroud goes out all by himself and has to haul all the camera equipment and set up his own shots. If it were the "survival experts" from N&A in his shoes 90% of them would die.
Old 01-24-2019, 01:40 PM   #14
Life is changing..

Quote:
He's on a roll that rivals Big Smoke back in his prime.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-25-2019, 04:51 PM   #15
Starter

Last edited by baitism; 01-25-2019 at 04:58 PM..
baitism threw an interception on a screen pass.baitism threw an interception on a screen pass.baitism threw an interception on a screen pass.baitism threw an interception on a screen pass.baitism threw an interception on a screen pass.baitism threw an interception on a screen pass.baitism threw an interception on a screen pass.baitism threw an interception on a screen pass.baitism threw an interception on a screen pass.baitism threw an interception on a screen pass.baitism threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 01-25-2019, 04:53 PM
baitism
This message has been deleted by baitism.