Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

View Poll Results: What types of exercise do you do at least once per week?
Biking 6 16.22%
Calisthenics (e.g., pushups, situps, etc.) 5 13.51%
Committing crimes that require fleeing the scene 1 2.70%
High-aerobic intensity sports (basketball, football, soccer, etc) 2 5.41%
Hiking 6 16.22%
Hunger games (either pursuer or pursued) 2 5.41%
Hunting or fishing 5 13.51%
I lift, bro. 15 40.54%
Live Action Role Playing warfare (please describe your costume below) 0 0%
Low-aerobic intensity sports (golf, softball, etc.) 3 8.11%
Martial arts or other combat sports (wrestling, boxing, etc.) 2 5.41%
Obstacle runs (warrior dash, spartan race, etc.) 1 2.70%
Outdoor activities (rock climbing, etc.) 1 2.70%
Protest marches where I throw rocks and tip over cars 0 0%
Racket or net sports (tennis, racquetball, volleyball, etc.) 2 5.41%
Running/jogging sprint distances - less than 1 mile 2 5.41%
Running/jogging short distances - 1.01 to 5 miles 7 18.92%
Running/jogging intermediate distances - 5.01 to 10 miles 5 13.51%
Running/jogging long distances - 10.01 or more miles 3 8.11%
Skiing/snowboarding 0 0%
Swimming 2 5.41%
Throwing those big weighted balls around like it’s the 1920s 2 5.41%
Vigorous sexual activity 9 24.32%
Walking specifically for exercise/power walking 13 35.14%
Water sports (non-motorized effort - water skiing, water polo, rowing, etc.) 1 2.70%
Workout programs - P90, Insanity, etc. 4 10.81%
Yoga-ing 3 8.11%
Zumba/aerobics/dancercise stuff (or actual dance) 1 2.70%
Other (please specify below or I'll be disappointed) 1 2.70%
I'll be honest with you - I don't get much exercise. 8 21.62%
I'm a hunter/gatherer, so I exercise all day chasing small antelope with my spear. 2 5.41%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 37. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-14-2018, 03:20 PM  
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

What types of exercise do you get?

What do you do at least once per week? I'm curious about how we're burning calories around here.

Poll to follow as soon as I do a little stretching.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-14-2018, 03:28 PM   #2
MVP

nb4 poll because i'm getting ready to go home and walk.

i'm an old bastard, so i pretty much just walk.

5miles a day, 5 days a week. used to walk 6.25 miles a day, but i started getting stress fractures in my damn feet, so i took a break and then started cutting back.
sec
seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-14-2018, 03:29 PM   #3
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by seclark View Post
nb4 poll because i'm getting ready to go home and walk.

i'm an old bastard, so i pretty much just walk.

5miles a day, 5 days a week. used to walk 6.25 miles a day, but i started getting stress fractures in my damn feet, so i took a break and then started cutting back.
sec
10K a day makes the doctor go away. Other than the podiatrist, I guess.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-14-2018, 03:29 PM   #4
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
10K a day makes the doctor go away. Other than the podiatrist, I guess.
ah, there's a few other items i guess i never thought of.
sec
seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-14-2018, 03:30 PM   #5
Tre Right, Three Jet Chip Wasp

The LARP bait, LOL.
Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 03-14-2018, 03:33 PM   #6
Court Jester

I run about 2-3 miles every other day and go to the gym maybe twice a week. I occasionally do competitive runs, bet never more than a 15K.
Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-14-2018, 03:35 PM   #7
Banned

I ****.
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-14-2018, 03:36 PM   #8
You're CARICATURES, ALL of you

Walking, running, hot sex with the wife, some medicine ball work, and weights (Smith machine & universal machine).
KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-14-2018, 03:39 PM   #9
Spooky Action

None of the outdoor options above. Just walk on an elliptical, 3-4 times week for a half hour. I read today good things about saunas. I may try that.
EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 03-14-2018, 03:46 PM   #10
It's just a ride.

In case Tiger asks I looked up Alex Smiths regimen and he does vaginal kegels.
Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 03-14-2018, 03:49 PM   #11
MVP

I'm a CP member. Most of my exercise comes from banging Victoria Secret Models on a two hour interval.
Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2018, 03:54 PM   #12
Snacks Are Under My Apron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iconic View Post
In case Tiger asks I looked up Alex Smiths regimen and he does vaginal kegels.
Bet you were sitting in Timmy's **** Chair
threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-14-2018, 03:56 PM   #13
MVP

When I was in the Army in Viet Nam - I exercised daily.....going up and down mountains in the A Shau Valley. Carrying a rucksack that weighed 80+ pounds. Rifle, Gas Mask and LBE....

After Viet Nam - I went to Germany where I ran 5-7 miles a day, pushups, pull ups, sit ups - and all before 7 in the morning.

I'm retired now and I sit on my ass. I've done my part
Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-14-2018, 03:57 PM   #14
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigChiefTablet View Post
I'm a CP member. Most of my exercise comes from banging Victoria Secret Models on a two hour interval.

Um.....Where do I go to sign up for that?
Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-14-2018, 03:59 PM   #15
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randallflagg View Post
Um.....Where do I go to sign up for that?
PM Bob Dole.
Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.