Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 11-25-2017, 10:13 AM  
Supporter

Let's talk about Ovens and Ranges

We are looking for a new double oven/range top for a newly remodeled house we will be moving into in a few months.

We have gas and 220 electric hookups.

Budget isn't unlimited, but I will spend for something that's worth the money. With most appliances, I assume there is a certain point where you can spend an extra 25-50% more for gadgets that really aren't worth it in the end.

Is this time of the year a good time to buy with all the Christmas specials, or is that just marketing bullshit?

Chain mount is mandatory so my wife doesn't wander out of the kitchen.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-25-2017, 10:15 AM   #2
Supporter

Here are a few models that have caught my attention:

http://www.sears.com/kenmore-elite-7...3&blockType=G3

https://www.lowes.com/pd/LG-30-in-5-...eel/1000155631

Other suggestions are welcome.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-25-2017, 10:22 AM   #3
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by notorious View Post
Here are a few models that have caught my attention:

http://www.sears.com/kenmore-elite-7...3&blockType=G3

https://www.lowes.com/pd/LG-30-in-5-...eel/1000155631

Other suggestions are welcome.

I have a Kenmore Elite (not this particular model). Once we got a service technician that knew how to fix the igniter in the oven, it's been a real champ, no complaints.

Love the idea of the double oven. Could definitely use that myself.

I love my gas range and wouldn't trade it for anything, but I do prefer an electric oven. When I was buying, dual fuel wasn't a cost effective option for us. Not sure what's out there now.
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-25-2017, 10:24 AM   #4
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! View Post
I have a Kenmore Elite (not this particular model). Once we got a service technician that knew how to fix the igniter in the oven, it's been a real champ, no complaints.

I love my gas range and wouldn't trade it for anything, but I do prefer an electric oven. When I was buying, dual fuel wasn't a cost effective option for us. Not sure what's out there now.
Hmmm. I wonder if they make electric oven/gas ranges.......
Old 11-25-2017, 10:26 AM   #5
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by notorious View Post
Hmmm. I wonder if they make electric oven/gas ranges.......

They do. Five years ago, you really had to step up in price to find one that was well reviewed. I didn't have the money for a Viking.
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-25-2017, 10:27 AM   #6
Cast Iron Jedi

Let's talk about Ovens and Ranges

There may be more reliable ones now in a lower price bracket.

Last edited by Fire Me Boy!; 11-25-2017 at 10:32 AM..
Old 11-25-2017, 10:31 AM   #7
Supporter

Thanks FMB!
Old 11-25-2017, 10:32 AM   #8
You Sweetie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! View Post

You're a champ in my book FMB!
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-25-2017, 10:40 AM   #9
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simply Red View Post
You're a champ in my book FMB!

You are nice.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote